[Locked] Flights starting anytime soon?

OP shadow3825

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Has 343 announced a general time frame for when flights are supposed to start for MCC on pc?
Sometime this month is what has been said by ske7ch.
From what I understand, they aren't starting flights until after E3. Other than that, I don't think they've announced a timeframe.
I would expect them to happen this month after E3, but all I know is that it is 100% happening THIS MONTH, from what I heard in their social stream.
Can't wait! Been waiting for PC port for years! Even thought, I've been playing on Xbox for years.
I wouldn't expect it until we're well into Summer.
I hope it will happen during the E3 !!
Next to Microsoft convention.
It's been said that it'll happen in June, sometime after E3. We don't know anything more specific.
Some time in June. Maybe if we're lucky there might be a roadmap for the MCC on E3 but I'm betting that most likely we will get more info on infinite and more or less the same gameplay of tip of the spear that we saw a few weeks ago.
E3 is a safe bet.
yes! watching the 343 social stream idk how I missed it but they say sometime this month and imply it will be after E3. ive been a life long player and to flight test the pc port would be a honor!
I hope it will happen during the E3 !!
Next to Microsoft convention.
Same here!
str0mx wrote:
E3 is a safe bet.
Well it's a good thing that E3 begins tomorrow.
Can't wait to play. I've assembled a clan of 50 members ready to play together. Looking forward to the news (if any) in the upcoming days.
Hopefully it will be out during e3 or right after it, who knows.
Hopefully it will be out during e3 or right after it, who knows.
Only one way to find out, which is to stay tuned.
Really can´t wait for this to finally happen. PC is in desperate needs of good fps games these days
Whhaayyy wrote:
Really can´t wait for this to finally happen. PC is in desperate needs of good fps games these days
Halo is all you really need. That and Doom.
Ske7ch said June was all he could give us, so all we can really do is hold out for that coveted email. Also, it's good to reiterate: Do not forget to give feedback, as we are testers for the future of Halo
I'm honestly crazy hyped. Haven't beta tested a game since tribes ascend. gave loads of feedback then too and plan to here as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5