OP shadow3825

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Soon, everyone. Let them get it ready for us first.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
they are doing the MCC reach pc demo in E3, so they will probably launch flights a few days after E3.
reason being so they can fix problems that might have occured during E3 play testing.
So i would probably expect to see them launching somewhat between the last week of June,
and the first weeks of July.
Quantum099 wrote:
Soon was being said since they effing announced, stop sucking on their nipples dude they should have released the flights by now already because that's what testing/flighting is for. If they let people test their product and find bugs and issues they could have an easier time fixing those issues in the future.
Who's to say that the first flights haven't already begun and we simply weren't selected for it? In any case, we can wait another week.
Quantum099 wrote:
Soon was being said since they effing announced, stop sucking on their nipples dude they should have released the flights by now already because that's what testing/flighting is for. If they let people test their product and find bugs and issues they could have an easier time fixing those issues in the future.
Who's to say that the first flights haven't already begun and we simply weren't selected for it? In any case, we can wait another week.
Once flights do start everyone will know
Quantum099 wrote:
I'm hoping for them to start by next week.
Quantum099 wrote:
I'm hoping for them to start by next week.
Same been checking every day since they announced and scanning my emails. Soon TM
I can't wait for the chance to help out the team : )
Great to hear that June is what's planned. Let's just make sure to give proper feedback and make sure it comes out perfect
Absolutely stoked, not only because I could get a first taste but because I could give my feedback on one of the best series of games out there, a series of games that almost quite literally raised me. Been playing Halo since I was 9 or 10. I'm 19 now and looking at my service record brings me to tears from nostalgia sometimes.
Absolutely stoked, not only because I could get a first taste but because I could give my feedback on one of the best series of games out there, a series of games that almost quite literally raised me. Been playing Halo since I was 9 or 10. I'm 19 now and looking at my service record brings me to tears from nostalgia sometimes.
I'm mostly stoked for Halo 3 since I missed out on the multiplayer which everyone says was the best out of all the other halos, except for 2.
Ske7ch did say that there would be more info on the flight right after e3, so maybe some info today? I don’t even know at this point.
I'm mostly stoked for Halo 3 since I missed out on the multiplayer which everyone says was the best out of all the other halos, except for 2.
I liked the Halo: 3 Multiplayer quite a bit, it was like halo 2's multiplayer but with a few more bits here and there. Though not as glaringly popular. To me reach was the definitive multiplayer experience, the customization was on spot and incredibly varied without being too varied to the point of unforgettable much like halo 4 and 5. I still got that "wow hes such a bada*** " factor when seeing someone with the pilot helmet and inclement weather because I knew and appreciated the grind it took to get there. Whereas in 4 and 5 I'd first ask myself "what pre-order special came with that god-awful piece of armor?" and "how is this armor in a halo game and on humans, not on Geth in mass effect?". Yeah the design was more tactical and gritty military than the idealized cleanly designed spartans of the games before but it fit the tone of the game really well. That coupled with the game play additions like armor abilities and new weapons (actual new weapons not just re-skinned forerunner knock offs) it made the experience a perfect spot in between the almost overwhelming multiplayer of 4/5 and the simplistic and classic multiplayer of 2/3. Reach was kind of hated on in the years following the release if I remember correctly but i'm so absolutely pleased with how myself and the entire community are appreciating the game in hindsight.

One thing that makes halo as a series stand out to me is how the fun of multiplayer never really changed too much in the face of all the new stuff being introduced to the series (with the exception of sprint). Everyone largely plays the same modes and looks forward to all of the classic halo enjoyment while also enjoying and accepting all the great addition 343 has made to the series.
It's gonna be that 1 mission that has been presented on livestream, right ?
as a new PC player im just beyond excited. Cant stop checking my email every morning haha
Hlebka wrote:
I don't think so because it has already been severely play tested on and for E3 demo, my best guess is they'll focus more on multiplayer and firefights
Crescen1 wrote:
Hlebka wrote:
I don't think so because it has already been severely play tested on and for E3 demo, my best guess is they'll focus more on multiplayer and firefights
Who knows at this point. I could see them doing that single mission, they would still get feedback I.e. client install... hardware/software bugs etc.

Like they said in the demo they want to walk before running. While a single mission seems more like a crawl I can see it happening as a way to basically test out the flighting system. Sad as I want to play matchmaking but oh well.
Since the flighting was originally thought for April I wonder if they are farther in the development than initially thought for the first flight. If so, we may be seeing less flights but closer release date?
Can't wait for Reach to come to MCC! Loved it on 360!
Crescen1 wrote:
Hlebka wrote:
Who knows at this point. I could see them doing that single mission, they would still get feedback I.e. client install... hardware/software bugs etc.

Like they said in the demo they want to walk before running. While a single mission seems more like a crawl I can see it happening as a way to basically test out the flighting system. Sad as I want to play matchmaking but oh well.
I'd assume they want to fix some bugs that may have appeared during the E3 play testing prior to announcing/releasing the first flights. If that's the case it would make sense for them to make the first flights multiplayer in some fashion, because that's the most rigorous way to test. If it's only the single player experience they'd be missing out on a lot of interactions and circumstances that just aren't present there, but are solely in pvp encounters.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5