Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Given wrong flight

OP W6101

I signed up for PC flighting. I was confirmed in the email. But when i got onto waypoint i ended up with an xbox flight instead
Still waiting for my Xbox flight still waiting mind if I use yours since you don’t need it
Still waiting for my Xbox flight still waiting mind if I use yours since you don’t need it
I wish that was possible lol
W6101 wrote:
I wish that was possible lol
lol good man
W6101 wrote:
I signed up for PC flighting. I was confirmed in the email. But when i got onto waypoint i ended up with an xbox flight instead
Edit seems to have been fixed for me , just gotta wait.
W6101 wrote:
Edit seems to have been fixed for me , just gotta wait.
hasn't happened yet for me
If you believe you were invited to a platform other than what you opted into, please file a support ticket (sorry but no guarantees we can remedy at this time).
http://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/

If, however, you were opted into both platforms and only got Xbox then you won't be able to swap that for a Steam key. Make sure to update your profile for future flights
hmm it seems to have somewhat fixed its self, it now tells me to install it through the microsoft store, but it does not tell me how to install it, and all the links it gives send me to pages that don't work.(sorry for the confusion of my sleepy self when i sent my previous messages i was half a sleep).
hmm it seems to have somewhat fixed its self, it now tells me to install it through the microsoft store, but it does not tell me how to install it, and all the links it gives send me to pages that don't work.(sorry for the confusion of my sleepy self when i sent my previous messages i was half a sleep).
Thats the halo 2 flight from ages ago. It isn't infinite. I got the same thing
W6101 wrote:
Thats the halo 2 flight from ages ago. It isn't infinite. I got the same thing
yeah i did not notice that last night when i sent the first messages, sorry about that. all i can hope for is that this gets fixed, sent a support ticket, time to wait and see if i get a response that will be helpful or a response that says something on the lines of "sorry we cannot help you because you sent the support ticket to the wrong place".

stckrboy wrote:
If you believe you were invited to a platform other than what you opted into, please file a support ticket (sorry but no guarantees we can remedy at this time).
http://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/

If, however, you were opted into both platforms and only got Xbox then you won't be able to swap that for a Steam key. Make sure to update your profile for future flights
and can confirm i am not opted into console flighting "
Console Flighting
Currently Opted Out "
ive got a email saying that i need to download the xbox insider app and follow the instuctions but theres nothing there relating about the infinite flight test
ive got a email saying that i need to download the xbox insider app and follow the instuctions but theres nothing there relating about the infinite flight test
can say i never got that email, but i did get two other ones telling me to come here to download the preview, then i click those links and it takes me to halo 2 flights apparently.
Man I got my invite and I can play academy but I still can not play multiplayer I try finding a match and I get thrown back in to menu