Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Got Email About Flight 3, But Not Part of Flight?

OP Profesnol

(Title character limit lol)

Anyway, yesterday I got an email informing me about the 3rd flight extension for Halo Reach on PC, and I was all, "cool, I guess I'm part of the flight now" and figured I'd wait until tomorrow for the email to come through with download information, but the email hasn't come yet, should I be concerned?

Edit: and yes, I can access the site from the various links in the email, I dont know if that means anything or whatnot, but I do recall something about not being able to view the page if you're not part of the flight.
And you for sure did not receive an invite email last week?
And you for sure did not receive an invite email last week?
No, I signed up a little after the 3rd flight went out so when the first round of emails went I wasn't even part of the insider program yet. Which is also why I was so suprised to see an email about being in the flight so soon.
Check your all folders in email, it may be in spam / non focused mail. Got the same email as you and now found earlier invitation email that was hidden in non focused emails.
If you can see the halo support website then you were invited to the flight. Make sure to check your spam to see if the invite was sent there. If it wasn't then maybe you can tweet at someone from 343 and see if they can send you another invite?
If you can access the support site the, as noted above, you should have an active invite to the flight. If you open up the Xbox Insider hub app on your PC and as long as you are signed into there and the MS store with the same details you used to sign up for the Insider program, then you should see the option to join the MCC Insider build from within that app. After joining there will be the option to launch the store and download the build. If you don't see MCC listed in the Xbox Insider Hub, then that generally means you're not logged in with the correct account
stckrboy wrote:
If you can access the support site the, as noted above, you should have an active invite to the flight. If you open up the Xbox Insider hub app on your PC and as long as you are signed into there and the MS store with the same details you used to sign up for the Insider program, then you should see the option to join the MCC Insider build from within that app. After joining there will be the option to launch the store and download the build. If you don't see MCC listed in the Xbox Insider Hub, then that generally means you're not logged in with the correct account
Thank you that worked. You're awesome *epic backflip*
Whoo! Glad that worked for you, enjoy the rest of the flight :D
I didn't even get that notification e-mail about the extension, guess it's just sent to insiders that might hop up to the next flight