2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
hola quisiera saber porque no me a llegado el codigo para probar la beta halo 2
sry we dont speak taco here
Come on bud. Hold yourself to a higher standard than that.

The CA flight was awesome and i felt like there was a lot of participation. The biggest concern, i feel, is how it affects those that dont make it in. All of us that do "disappear" from the already smaller PC playerbase for multiple days.

Would be great to hold another event to get a chance at that nameplate for flighters! One 4 hour event back in the day is such a small exposure haha.

Thanks devs keep up the great work!
sry we dont speak taco here
Come on bud. Hold yourself to a higher standard than that.

The CA flight was awesome and i felt like there was a lot of participation. The biggest concern, i feel, is how it affects those that dont make it in. All of us that do "disappear" from the already smaller PC playerbase for multiple days.

Would be great to hold another event to get a chance at that nameplate for flighters! One 4 hour event back in the day is such a small exposure haha.

Thanks devs keep up the great work!
I'm joking man, chill
This is going to be a whole new level of exciting! I check every day to see if people are getting their invites yet!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hooolaaa, persona que habla español, aunque no somo muy bienvenidos aquí (╥﹏╥)
Pero bueno, hasta ahorita todavía no sale nada, si no los foros ya estarían hablando de ello.
Yo también estoy muy impaciente ≧◡≦, solo queda esperar.

Saludos desde México.
ñeñeñeñeñeñeñeñeñeñeñeñe
Can not wait! This is going to be epic. Of course I have been playing Halo ever since I was like five but Halo 2 and 3. I can not freaking wait to get a flight message! This is going to be awesome.
Astrolute wrote:
Can not wait! This is going to be epic. Of course I have been playing Halo ever since I was like five but Halo 2 and 3. I can not freaking wait to get a flight message! This is going to be awesome.
Assuming you're invited ;) because same. Haha!

Does anyone know if we still recieve email invitations as well as Waypoint messages?
I can't wait for the weekly challenge system to be implemented. I can finally get XP and unlock points form playing campaign! I'm a level 25 at tier 5 and getting 800K+ XP to rank up is starting to feel like a real drag.
Astrolute wrote:

Does anyone know if we still recieve email invitations as well as Waypoint messages?
You recieved an email as an invitation but for the Waypoint message they said in the latest news that is in work in progress
Senior4337 wrote:
Astrolute wrote:

You recieved an email as an invitation but for the Waypoint message they said in the latest news that is in work in progress
So it did, pays to read better.

Thanks!
Well looking how we're at the beginning of April, probably this week!
Its started :D. Good luck everyone. I hope you all get an invite in the coming weeks.
Its started :D. Good luck everyone. I hope you all get an invite in the coming weeks.
Public flighting has not yet started; they are merely doing internal flights for rings 1 and 2.
Public flighting has not yet started; they are merely doing internal flights for rings 1 and 2.
Its started hasnt it though... Hence the rings 1 and 2 being deployed. Followed by my message saying good luck in the coming weeks.
Its started hasnt it though... Hence the rings 1 and 2 being deployed. Followed by my message saying good luck in the coming weeks.
Public flighting has not begin. There for it has not technically started. Otherwise you be seeing the forum section blown up with halo 2A bugs an such. As the guy stated above.
Public flighting has not begin. There for it has not technically started. Otherwise you be seeing the forum section blown up with halo 2A bugs an such. As the guy stated above.
halo 1 and 2 invites have gone out right?
No Ring One And Two internal flights have not ended yet!
Unruly9679 wrote:
No, they're saying that flights have started because ring one and two has started NOT that they ended and ring three is going to start.
Unruly9679 wrote:
No, they're saying that flights have started because ring one and two has started NOT that they ended and ring three is going to start.
As he said above once ring 3 is announced and invites are sent out to people on forum that is when Flighting starts for the community.

1 & 2 internal flights are for developers that working on the game.
Unruly9679 wrote:
As he said above once ring 3 is announced and invites are sent out to people on forum that is when Flighting starts for the community.

1 & 2 internal flights are for developers that working on the game.
Yes 1 and 2 are for developers only, and they have started so the flighting has started so ring 3 isn't that far away so good luck when ring 3 starts.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11