3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Unruly9679 wrote:
Its started :D. Good luck everyone. I hope you all get an invite in the coming weeks.
Public flighting has not yet started; they are merely doing internal flights for rings 1 and 2.
Its started hasnt it though... Hence the rings 1 and 2 being deployed. Followed by my message saying good luck in the coming weeks.
Public flighting has not begin. There for it has not technically started. Otherwise you be seeing the forum section blown up with halo 2A bugs an such. As the guy stated above.
halo 1 and 2 invites have gone out right?
No Ring One And Two internal flights have not ended yet!
No, they're saying that flights have started because ring one and two has started NOT that they ended and ring three is going to start.
As he said above once ring 3 is announced and invites are sent out to people on forum that is when Flighting starts for the community.

1 & 2 internal flights are for developers that working on the game.
Yes 1 and 2 are for developers only, and they have started so the flighting has started so ring 3 isn't that far away so good luck when ring 3 starts.
We're probably like 1-2 weeks away from public flighting and we might even get H2 by early May if everything goes as smoothly as CEA did.
Anyone know if having higher spec'd PC gives you a better chance of getting an invite?
Anyone know if having higher spec'd PC gives you a better chance of getting an invite?
Quote:
In general, the important criteria the team looks at when building out a flight group are:
1. Has the player opted in for the specific flight platform? (console / pc)
2. Have they included the necessary required fields? For PC, having a DXDIAG on file is required.
3. Is their email verified? If it's not, we can't send you the invitation email. This is an issue we ran into earlier in the program.
4. Has this person been in a previous flight? In general, players who are actively playing and participating will get preferential treatment for the next flight. Players who never show up or barely participate are lower on the priority list and may not get invited back. Players who've yet to participate at all will often be specifically targeted to help ensure we're giving people an opportunity and keeping the participant pool fresh and energized.
5. Hardware spec - Sometimes we'll need to specifically test things on a defined spectrum of hardware configurations so we use that DXDIAG info to make sure all the needed test cases and scenarios are being covered.- ske7ch, Requirements to be accepted in a flight, 14/2/20
That doesn't go into great detail but given that it's a spectrum it's unlikely they're focusing solely on high-end builds. Testing how games perform on low-end hardware is just as important (if not more) so I doubt the beefiness of your computer will be the be-all and end-all.
Doubt it. As this game so old that you don't need a high end pc. :) So even if you had a low end spec pc they may and may not invite you to flights its all a just a chance that you may get picked or not based on what they need and such and if you put in great feedback on the last few flights before. Or if they just want someone new to pick. :)
Doubt it. As this game so old that you don't need a high end pc. :) So even if you had a low end spec pc they may and may not invite you to flights its all a just a chance that you may get picked or not based on what they need and such and if you put in great feedback on the last few flights before. Or if they just want someone new to pick. :)
I'll admit I have slacked in actually sitting down and giving my insight from my previous flights. H2/H2A and soon to be H3 are the flights I'm more excited for so ill feel much more inclined to give proper feedback.
Agreed ring 3 might start soon
Halo 2 flighting is going to be a tough one, as there is 3 game engines that are going to need testing. Hopefully we can get started soon!
Why 3 engines? i just enlisted to the insider program, so i'm kinda new ( of course, i'm playing mcc XD )
So ready for Ring3!! H2 &H3 will be the biggest releases for me
Onoya1111 wrote:
Halo 2 flighting is going to be a tough one, as there is 3 game engines that are going to need testing. Hopefully we can get started soon!
Why 3 engines? i just enlisted to the insider program, so i'm kinda new ( of course, i'm playing mcc XD )
Halo 2 Classic
Halo 2 Anniversary
UE 4 for the menus/customization
BoomFang wrote:
Onoya1111 wrote:
Halo 2 Classic
Halo 2 Anniversary
UE 4 for the menus/customization
I was thinking Halo 2 Classic, Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign, and H2 Anniversary Multiplayer as the 3 engines when I wrote the comment, but you are right and the UE4 menu engine is also another. So we are actually testing 4 engines in the next flight build.
I would shave my head and post it on social for Halo 2 today. Just saying. 10/10 would do.
I would shave my head and post it on social for Halo 2 today. Just saying. 10/10 would do.
Same...although, I need to do something, all the barber shops are closed in my state and I'm starting to look like a homeless guy.
Same...although, I need to do something, all the barber shops are closed in my state and I'm starting to look like a homeless guy.
I Have The Same Problem my fav barber is closed so I have shaved my head. If i had to i would do it to play halo 2.
It will be pretty soon I'm sure
Unruly9679 wrote:
Who here thinks the flighting for Halo 2 is going to start soon! I guess we could take a huge guess when it could start by making a poll and see who can guess the right date when it might start.
I am guessing two-three weeks from now.
such a old game for such long release date am i right guys?
I hope they get on flighting next month. Since CE won't have a progression season, Halo 2 Anniversary most likely will. So we'll have to see. They also need to have Forge and Theater ready for Reach by then (same with H2A)
Spoiler:
Show
PCGamer reported this would be available by the end of March. Has anyone recieved an invite yet?
No invites here. Still waiting impatiently!

Worth checking out the March summary https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-march-2020

2/3 down the page.......flighting is about go live!

Worth checking out the March summary https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-march-2020

Im so hyped right now. I can just feel it. This flight is just around the corner. It might drop any day now.

Im so hyped right now. I can just feel it. This flight is just around the corner. It might drop any day now.
My jimmies are thoroughly rustled. Having to be inside 24/7 is just making me crave it more
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11