2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
I think we may be looking at a longer span between flights for Halo 2, I believe this to be the "make it or break it" title for the whole collection.
Helghast59 wrote:
Unruly9679 wrote:
I'm bored at home. I have nothing to do. I can't wait to try Halo 2
I just really wish we could get an official date! But if ANYONE recieves an invite please let us know ASAP here.
Amen to that
There also Halo 2 Vista exist, if anyone want to play now)))
H2A for PC doesn't though, which I think most people are waiting for (the campaign).
Not only that, but a lot of us want to just add Halo 2 to our playlists.
Bradleey wrote:
I think we may be looking at a longer span between flights for Halo 2, I believe this to be the "make it or break it" title for the whole collection.
If you recall how bad the original H2 PC port was, (and for some of us, it left a very foul taste in the mouth) it is a second chance. Make or break it, maybe not. Mainly because we're all still looking forward to Halo 3 PC.
Bradleey wrote:
If you recall how bad the original H2 PC port was, (and for some of us, it left a very foul taste in the mouth) it is a second chance. Make or break it, maybe not. Mainly because we're all still looking forward to Halo 3 PC.
While Halo 2 has already had a PC release, the lack of MatchMaking really contributed to the foul taste, IMO late Halo 2 (2006-2007) was the peak of Halo eSports, if Halo 2 is done right it could have a huge impact to the franchise.
Bradleey wrote:
I wasn't sure what to think of Halo 2 for pc back in the day. It felt a bit different then what Halo CE did for its time. Though honestly I do hope I get skip out on the flight for Halo 2 as im not hype for that one. I'm looking forward to Halo 3 and 4. Not cause of the multiplayer but because of the story line. For me the story stop at halo 2 so ya. :)
Where is Ring 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Ring 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not here yet. Using 65,535 exclamation marks won't help anything, either.
Bradleey wrote:
I wasn't sure what to think of Halo 2 for pc back in the day. It felt a bit different then what Halo CE did for its time. Though honestly I do hope I get skip out on the flight for Halo 2 as im not hype for that one. I'm looking forward to Halo 3 and 4. Not cause of the multiplayer but because of the story line. For me the story stop at halo 2 so ya. :)
I also wish to see the days when Halo 3 comes to PC so that the storyline continues for us PC gamers.
Really hope public testing starts today. Devs if you are seeing this, please for the quarantine's sake.
Really hope public testing starts today. Devs if you are seeing this, please for the quarantine's sake.
Twitter is a useful tool for learning when the flighting will begin.
Umm... no. Tyler posted on Twitter, stating that H2A (Flight #5) will begin tomorrow afternoon on April 17th, 2020.
https://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1250921408080646144
ATTENTION ALL CREW HALO 2 FLIGHTING WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW BE READY!!!
So ready :D
Let's pray that we get invited
Never thought I'd miss those dual SMG's.
Dare881161 wrote:
Bradleey wrote:
I also wish to see the days when Halo 3 comes to PC so that the storyline continues for us PC gamers.
It will very soon after H2A is done on PC.
Bradleey wrote:
Bradleey wrote:
While Halo 2 has already had a PC release, the lack of MatchMaking really contributed to the foul taste, IMO late Halo 2 (2006-2007) was the peak of Halo eSports, if Halo 2 is done right it could have a huge impact to the franchise.
I think Halo 3 2007-2008 was definitely the peak of Halo eSports. The scene grew a lot, and attracted much attention from sponsors.
Can't wait myself, being a long time fan of the Halo Series, I just haven't been pleased with Halo CE online and Reach is just meh. Halo 2 is gonna be a huge hit! fingers crossed.
Hopefully this will draw in some players once released. The game could definitely do with a boost in terms of player numbers. (Deserves it as well.)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11