2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 41
Links posted in the original post aren't working for me. See image archive I've linked below. I've already found a bug but no way of knowing if it's already been reported or if it hasn't that I can report it due to the links not working for me.

https://imgur.com/a/LMTkYdq
That means you're not accessing the support site with the correct account

Make sure that you are signing in with the GT you use for flighting - this can differ from the email associated with your gamertag, so be sure to check your Insider profile if you have a different email for communication.
stckrboy wrote:
Links posted in the original post aren't working for me. See image archive I've linked below. I've already found a bug but no way of knowing if it's already been reported or if it hasn't that I can report it due to the links not working for me.

https://imgur.com/a/LMTkYdq
That means you're not accessing the support site with the correct account

Make sure that you are signing in with the GT you use for flighting - this can differ from the email associated with your gamertag, so be sure to check your Insider profile if you have a different email for communication.
That doesn't make a lot of sense because the only account I have with a GT is this one. I only have one MS account and it's the one I am currently replying to you with. I can even see my Insider Key and information using this same account.

So I am not sure what else to do at this point. Any alternative options you can suggest?

Thank you. :)

EDIT: The email I use to log in is not the same as the one in my insider account. Is that the conflict that's causing the problem? Would changing the email (if I have to) screw up my access to the flight?
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary (PC)

Chat issue, unable to scroll up or down in a game, mouse wheel simply wont work for it. Unable to use arrow keys either.
Only played multiplayer so far, game has run amazing for me. Occasionally matchmaking takes too long but no performance issues or bugs that I have encountered yet.
[Game: Halo 2 Anniversary]

With the cutscenes made by Blur, it appears that it's in a 21:9 format. Is there any chance that we could get true fullscreen cutscenes if the game is being played on a 21:9 monitor? Doesn't make sense why it can't be, seeing as how the cutscenes are that format. Not really an issue, but it's just something that bugged me coming from r/UltrawideMasterRace
MCC Halo Game: Halo 2 Anniversary on PC (Steam)

• Controls feel very responsive, but unfortunately when playing on Mouse & Keyboard, it seems like you cannot do things like sword cancel/melee cancel/BxR like you could when you would attempt to do this with a controller. The tweaks for mouse sensitivity is excellent and works well with mice from companies like Razer, Logitech, ASUS/ROG, etc.
  • Visuals: The fidelity holds up very well on PC, so far I have not noticed any drops in framerate on any of the campaign levels. I have a few things I have noticed in terms of visuals that are a bit distracting for gameplay. An example I have is during the beginning of Metropolis and crossing the bridge with the Scorpion. Sometimes the visuals for the round impacting the target do not appear if firing from long range. Same thing occurs when using the gauss hog midway through the level to deal with the Wraith before going through the small indoor area. Some suggestions for quality of life improvements would be to scale down the reticules for some weapons (BR, Carbine, Beam Rifle). My reasoning behind it is that sometimes the reticule does not offer great hit-box registration from shots outside of the range where the reticule would turn from blue to red. Another suggestion would be for subtitles in cutscenes. The subtitles appear in the cutscenes around the half-way point of when a character is almost done speaking their line. Syncing up the subtitles as the character speaks would be a great improvement for those who have hard of hearing.
Game: Halo 2 Anniversary

So far the online and campaign seems smooth for me, yet some issues I noticed. First, the Aggressor Sentinels have lights on their body that still show after they were destroyed. When you blow them up, they have their LED lights in the last spot they were before dying. I believe this is only a H2A issue. Second, sometimes on Online I will hav e my camera under the map when I die. It happens quite often and perhaps its an only Elite issue? And lastly, today I got a crash in a BTB bomb suddenly something along the lines of "UE4 has crashed and m..." Other than that, this game has hopes it can be released soon. Also happy that I got the Flight on the day of my birth, best Birthday present ever. Thanks 343 ;)
Am I missing something? An update in and why is the controller not functioning as normal? It's the one thing that just works in previous builds, beta and final release. Now the menus use the right stick as a mouse, there's stick drift, misplaced buttons, etc.

Mouse and keyboard feel pretty good in H2, that's a plus, but the classic input method for these games needs to just work.
Phorealis wrote:
I have two separate pieces of feedback as a PC player, one for both Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary in general, and one pertaining to Halo 2: Anniversary only.
  1. In my opinion, having dual wield bound to a separate key from the Action/Interact key feels somewhat clunky, and I would really like to have the option to have both dual wield and interact bound to the same key.
  2. Not sure if this was a thing in Halo 2: Anniversary on console since I never played H2:A on console, but I'd like to be able to move while checking the scoreboard. It's a bit jarring considering how in other games, it's still possible to move while checking the scoreboard.
EDIT: Completely forgot to read the patch notes regarding the new build beforehand. Glad they're taking a look at crouching.

Going to continue on from this train of thought, but I'd really like to be able to crouch while moving in the H2 campaign and multiplayer. Having never played the original games, I never realized it was an intended feature, but I feel that in this case, it may be too authentic.

Mouse and keyboard inputs register only single button presses, and unlike controllers, which have joysticks, the movement speed cannot be changed since as stated earlier, it's a button, not a joystick. So unlike in Halo games on console, where one could move into a crouch by walking slowly, the only way to actually crouch in H2 on PC is to stop performing a directional input entirely.

It's especially confusing how there seem to be different standards for every game in MCC. H2:A allows you to crouch while moving, as do CEA and Reach. I'm certain it's not as simple as flipping it a switch and calling it a day, but I feel that it's super important in order to nail down the smooth feeling gameplay I experienced in the other games. As things stand, it feels really off-putting to have to stop pressing WASD in order to crouch, as it's standard in most first person shooters on PC to be able to do that.
Phorealis wrote:
Phorealis wrote:
[...]
Mouse and keyboard inputs register only single button presses, and unlike controllers, which have joysticks, the movement speed cannot be changed since as stated earlier, it's a button, not a joystick. So unlike in Halo games on console, where one could move into a crouch by walking slowly, the only way to actually crouch in H2 on PC is to stop performing a directional input entirely.
This one is now fixed as of the last update (you can crouch while moving), but I'd like to test with someone in custom games the behaviour of crouch while jumping.
I can't get any single player levels to load without the game being in a load screen loop. Played a couple games of multiplayer just before the end of the scheduled time and for the most part the game ran great. Just ammo pickups wouldn't stop even if I was full ammo and for weapons I didn't have. Audio would glitch out if too much was happening (example. Full warthog/machine gun fire/hornet/troops on the ground) just seemed too much for the game and it wasn't great for moments like that. Also probably not a glitch but I thought it was worth mentioning but I was using my elite series 2 and it died with a minute to go in the last game I played and when the controller died I was doing 360s nonstop even when I switch to mouse and keyboard I'd be able to walk for a moment then it would be 360 city.
"CONTACTING SERVER TO GET LATEST MATCHMAKING DATA" in mcc h2 insider

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Go to the panel where your player tag and nameplate appear (on the right), click it and press Change Profile. Then rejoin the game with the same e-mail you used for your profile. It should reset the server parameters and fix the problem.

The post above mine should resolve this for you. For future note this isn't a support thread, please use the support forums for getting help with issues.
Multiplayer Feedback:
Matchmaking in South East Asia/Australia is not possible but that's expected in the flight. However, if there is a possibility for a region selection/server browser/auto-matchmaking regardless of the region it'll greatly help with matchmaking. I tried setting the servers to North EU/EU West using the host's file and wasn't able to find a match either. Unable to test it but heard great things from other insiders :)

Campaign Feedback:
The campaign, however, was pretty smooth except for the weird glitch when an explosion occurs in front of the character and distorts the players view entirely (happens for a second). Some rare frame chugging (I get high frames but it looks like I'm playing under 60 FPS). The screen tearing occurs in Windows 10 because of the full-screen optimizations so set that off in the mcclauncher.exe properties.
Setup: ZOTAC AMP EXTREME GTX 1070, i7 4790k @ 5.0 GHz, 16 GB (8x2) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz, Windows on an SSD and Games on a HDD.
Loading times were pretty fast for the campaign with no issues here.

Overall looking like a great build except for the matchmaking problems.
Unable to log in. When I launch I get to the sign in screen with the helmet and the Xbox Live Sign In at the bottom, however trying to click on it does nothing and I cannot even click on the X at the top right to exit. I have to kill the App with Task Manager. I have tried multiple times.
Steam Client
raz0rsharp wrote:
Unable to log in. When I launch I get to the sign in screen with the helmet and the Xbox Live Sign In at the bottom, however trying to click on it does nothing and I cannot even click on the X at the top right to exit. I have to kill the App with Task Manager. I have tried multiple times.
Steam Client
Please start a new support topic for issues. Be sure to check the known issues list before posting
Hi,

Unable to save new keyboard configurations, gives a prompt when leaving saying one or more not bound to keyboard.
Although, I do not get the red message while in configuration screen alerting me.

Setting melee to K
Throw grenades to G
Swap Weapons Q
YamaMX wrote:
Am I missing something? An update in and why is the controller not functioning as normal? It's the one thing that just works in previous builds, beta and final release. Now the menus use the right stick as a mouse, there's stick drift, misplaced buttons, etc.

Mouse and keyboard feel pretty good in H2, that's a plus, but the classic input method for these games needs to just work.
I'm having this exact same issue. My Elite v2 won't work at all. Really frustrating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 41