OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41
Add matchmaking region select so I don't have to party up with an American to play anything other than snipers and BRs
I played the entirety of the beta and i did not get an insider nameplate unlock, why?
Nameplates aren't given out during every flight. So far they have only been given out during 1 very specific flight on PC
summon wrote:
  • Crouching while walking doesn't work at all on both Mouse & Keyboard, and Controller.
Can you explain this a bit more?
Postums wrote:
For me I like to "crouch spam" as it's called, to make it harder for the enemy to kill me. It feels as if H2 Classic or Anniversary doesn't have the same crouch behavior that Reach and CEA does. I can't crouch at full speed. I have to slow myself down. And this occurs on both Mouse & Keyboard, and Controller.
Hi, I'm a Steam Insider. As Halo 2's flight has just ended, Steam prompted me a message saying my Insider key got revoked, and subsequently MCC Insider's entry disappeared from my Steam library, however its game files are left untouched. Now how can I safely remove it since I can neither uninstall via Steam nor find an uninstaller in the game's directories? Or do I just delete the whole folder? Thanks!

Edit: Okay for those who might be confused, just go to Windows's Control Panel where you uninstall programs like you normally would, and choose to uninstall MCC Flight. Then Steam will pop up and ask for your confirmation. Choose yes and it's done.
On the retail MCC on PC I used a memory editor to more finely tune my sensitivity. I didn't want to risk doing this during the flight because there was no version with the anti-cheat disabled. Please let us use more decimals to let us mouse and keyboard players tune our sensitivity closer to what it is in other games.
So i played H2A and ive only experienced maybe 2 or 3 problems.
1. There was quite a bit of screen tearing with unlimited fps. both with and without v sync
2. Sometimes loading a mission for campaign it would either get stuck on black screen or just after finishing it the ending cut scene or end mission summary would not show.
3. sometimes during multiplayer there was very slight input lag. both h2 and h2a
Edit: i just wanted to say i really appreciate everything. H2A looks magnificent. Good job guys.
Problem with the last update. It just doesn't start

Quote:
DxDiag.txt
https://halo343.zendesk.com/attachments/token/1UTcEuYJqVYBVhLCursaJfzy6/?name=DxDiag.txt
Enjoyed playing H2A this flight. Had nominal issues but nothing repeatable aside from screen tearing and what felt like unusual load times if not out right hangs though once past that point it was fast and pretty flawless
Loved how responsive the overall feel of the build was as I played exclusively via keyboard an mouse. In comparison after trying a controller the difference in accuracy was so much tighter I will never play Halo using a controller again.
Im looking forward to the H3 flight being my play style lends toward speed runs Im intensely curious to see how it plays, being I spent more time these last few rounds trying to reproduce bugs rather than let them present themselves as they would natural
when you walk you cant crouch you have to stop crouch then walk
I got an invite and steam key but when i tried it it said it was already active. However I hadn't ever used it just thought I'd post this here just in case. I decided to opt out of flights for now to hopefully deactivate it so whoever is that might be using it for something it shouldn't be able to(I like to play it safe, although might just be a bug). Keep up the great work(Hopefully) on MCC and Infinite 343! Thanks
parra1998 wrote:
Colman1014 wrote:
um, why i can't find any multiplayer match in MCC insider halo 2, it is just no one is playing that is near me?
I have the same problen in the Steam MCC and in the MCC Insider in microsoft store
And now my steam mcc insider was ended .o.
Campaign missions that I played worked flawlessly, had no bugs of issues outside of normal Halo 2 AI bugs. Can't wait for the full release!
summon wrote:
Postums wrote:
For me I like to "crouch spam" as it's called, to make it harder for the enemy to kill me. It feels as if H2 Classic or Anniversary doesn't have the same crouch behavior that Reach and CEA does. I can't crouch at full speed. I have to slow myself down. And this occurs on both Mouse & Keyboard, and Controller.
You can crouch properly (if that's what you're referring to) with a controller (in this one you automatically slow down due to the way yoy have to move the sticks). I've done it plenty of times on Xbox to outgun someone. The difference is now you can do it with MKB as well (which didn't have any way to change your speed). Did you update the flight to the last build?

During the beta, I could tell crouch while strafing worked fine, but never got a teammate to test crouch jumping in custom games.

However, you might be referring to the H2 Anniversary portion of multiplayer, which paired with a lot of changes to the original, doesn't allow you to crouch faster than at a fixed rate.
when you walk you cant crouch you have to stop crouch then walk
This was fixed as of the last update (if you're talking about Mouse and Keyboard). In controller, however, you have to slow down a bit but that's an action you do automatically when pressing the sticks. This is a key feature for MKB as otherwise you can't change your movement speed with digital inputs.
How can I play Halo 2
Has there been any discussion for adding 4-player coop? (both Halo 1 and 2) I have no idea the technical feasibility of it being the original engines but playing the H2A campaign really makes me wish I could relive my childhood memories with my two childhood friends but not needing to "swap" controllers on every death.
I can't say that I had any issues with the flight excluding the odd lag from the Anniversary Graphics regarding the tank shots. I honestly cannot remember if this was present in the Xbox version of the game, but it was a bit odd to not see the trail from the shot until it connected with something.
Halo 2 flight works pretty well, though for some reason the frame rate was lower than I expected. I assume it's just the age of the game and nothing else.
How can I play Halo 2
Wait until it releases. Flighting has just ended for PC so it won't be playable until it's added to the game, unless you have it on Xbox where it's already available.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41