[Locked] Halo 2 Flight - Feedback Thread

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3?
So will controller be fixed? It doesn’t work with this flight. Elite V1 and V2 tested. It’s emulating a mouse and all over the place. Buttons were wrong, stick drift, etc. It allowed movement but was completely broken. Retail still works fine, so how?
The game in campaign mode worked well but the multiplayer did not find games. And the remote had no vibration at all.
Otherwise it worked well.
YamaMX wrote:
So will controller be fixed? It doesn’t work with this flight. Elite V1 and V2 tested. It’s emulating a mouse and all over the place. Buttons were wrong, stick drift, etc. It allowed movement but was completely broken. Retail still works fine, so how?
My controller worked perfectly fine. I'm not sure what issues you may have been having.

Also, has flighting ended? I got my code revoked yesterday and I was confused.
Controller was completely broken for me and the people wanting to take away controller form everyone are annoying as this would be the only PC online game I can play with a controller which is more relaxing
However, you might be referring to the H2 Anniversary portion of multiplayer, which paired with a lot of changes to the original, doesn't allow you to crouch faster than at a fixed rate.
I play Controller. And yeah my game was updated to the latest build. But maybe it was crouching really slow and I just didn't notice that I was actually crouching. It didn't seem like I was from my POV.
Has anyone been able to fix the game to find games in multiplayer?
I didnt get an email invite, so i didnt see the notification on here until today :(
parra1998 wrote:
Has anyone been able to fix the game to find games in multiplayer?
I didnt get an email invite, so i didnt see the notification on here until today :(
Please keep this thread for providing feedback, thanks
Game played: Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary.
Game mode: Campaign.
I liked this flight a lot. Playing halo 2 again on pc felt really good and the remastered graphics looked great. Played with both MnK and Controller (Xbox One Wireless White) and had no mayor issue with them. Unlike last flight, whenever i re-assigned the controls, the change would actually stay, instead of not applying it at all, but the crouching felt a bit weird.
Gameplay wise, didn't encountered mayor issues, other than:
> When shooting, trying to reload after finishing shooting (without running out of bullets) wouldn't be recognized by the game, leading to no action.
> Never encountered any dual-wielding elites through the campaign.
> Sometimes, the game would drift my movement when playing with MnK, but this was extremely rare.
> Major FPS drops during the scorpion section on Metropolis.
> Sudden loss of Checkpoints during gameplay, leading to redoing certain sections of the levels.
> Random crashes during level loading (i.e. Sometimes after leaving the Halo MCC Window, the screen would freeze and never load, bugging the windows; Even when never leaving the game, still crashed at random times).

In general, the gameplay was great and never encountered any issues that didn't allowed me to play. Looking forward to the complete release!
Controller was completely broken for me and the people wanting to take away controller form everyone are annoying as this would be the only PC online game I can play with a controller which is more relaxing
What kinda controller are you using? In MCC my controller sometimes doesn't know when to stop vibrating but that's not the fault of the controller, it's the fault of amazon for making a bad controller. It was like 25 bucks so I don't mind the defects but some just are defective. Not saying yours is but just something to think about? (nonstop vibration happens in other games as well so i know it's not just mcc)
Suggestion: Accessibility Option to reduce/remove game screen flash effects
A few people such as myself are more sensitive to flashing lights and this may trigger headaches, nausea and few other symptoms after some time of gameplay. This is also triggered by the screen flash effects in the game by grenade/rocket explosions(H2:A, H4, H5), melee(H5), run animation(H5), ground slam etc. It's an issue that is most experienced when there are intense fights in the game with multiple explosions and other actions occurring quickly and close together.
This is not an issue in Halo Reach, Halo 1, Halo 1 Anniversary and Halo 2. These games have lesser full screen flash effects.
Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 5 have these effects and I have been having issues playing these two games. I presume these effects are also present in Halo 3 Remastered, Halo 4 and Halo 4 Remastered but I have not played those games yet.
Sorry for the late response had family issues. And very quick / abrupt response.

Spoiler:
Show
At 1680x1050 (My monitor resolution) the game in Anniversary mode has a white line on the right of the screen. But not in the original mode. Using AMD card

Anniversary:
https://imgur.com/q7ZCmK6

Original:
https://imgur.com/s67dTW6
Hello, for some reason when i click the desktop icon for the Halo>Master Chief Collection Insider game, the splash screen shows, and nothing else. What could be the issue?
Halo 2 from Halo MCC. I enjoyed the campaign but most of the first few missions had no audio during cut scenes which is expected and the graphical aspect was great but the cut scene sketches hmm I would preferably want to see a more realistic character rather than a sketch one but that could have been the affect 343 wanted to implement which it is still great the voices for enemies didn't meat the expectations of myself such as I heard a human character voice coming from a grunt and elite at certain stages in the main missions. The multiplayer was nice and nostalgic being a long term halo fan one thing i would love to see is the legendary but yet to be seen golden warthog. I really appreciate the dual wielding always have. brings back fond memories of fear of the pink mist (dual wield Needlers). Overall I enjoyed the game for what it is and was.
Thank you everyone for leaving feedback on the flight here! It is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Postums
Screwdrvr1 wrote:
Hello, for some reason when i click the desktop icon for the Halo>Master Chief Collection Insider game, the splash screen shows, and nothing else. What could be the issue?
The flight has ended. For future note please don't use feedback threads to request support
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41