Halo 2 Flight Testing?

OP Dawiseguy55

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Has anyone been accepted for the Halo 2 MCC PC testing?
I read it was scheduled to begin before the end of March. Is there anything I can do to get my invite a little faster?
Also, if we are NOT accepted for the Halo 2 Flighting will we be notified we were rejected?
Nobody has been accepted yet; right now the game build is in Rings 1 and 2 (only available to studio partners). When it reaches Ring 3 the actual Flight will begin and invitations will be sent out to Insiders (us), though we don't know when that will be yet.
There's no way to speed up the process so you'll have to wait until they start sending out batches of invites.
I was also wondering about this. They were aiming for late March or early April and it's still not here.
we'll probably find out about it on friday
I read it was scheduled to begin before the end of March. Is there anything I can do to get my invite a little faster?
Also, if we are NOT accepted for the Halo 2 Flighting will we be notified we were rejected?
You will not be notified that you were rejected. Your only clue will be that people will say they got in, and you don't have an invite.
Given the current situation with human malware and all that I don't think they can push things as fast as usual.
Just remember to keep checking in ad if you make any upgrades to your PC keep the your profile updated.
will the flight be over steam?
will the flight be over steam?
Previous Flights have been on both Steam and Microsoft Store, so presumably this one will be as well.
Also keep in mind that they are only sending out notifications here on waypoint now, not through email. Fingers crossed I get an invite this time around.
Also keep in mind that they are only sending out notifications here on waypoint now, not through email. Fingers crossed I get an invite this time around.
I though they said it was still in work in progress.
Why would they do that? I've got an email everytime a flight goes on. switching to just HWP would decrease the player count and feedback they need.
Knoxtane wrote:
Why would they do that? I've got an email everytime a flight goes on. switching to just HWP would decrease the player count and feedback they need.
Welp, that's what they announced they're doing.
I would guess it's because a lot of people aren't checking their email, or the email is getting caught in the spam filter. I would also guess that they want people to be active here on the site.
I would guess it's because a lot of people aren't checking their email, or the email is getting caught in the spam filter. I would also guess that they want people to be active here on the site.
I'm pretty sure they want to get people who are going to be more active and dedicated to helping them test it.
I'm pretty sure they want to get people who are going to be more active and dedicated to helping them test it.
Na it is to stop all the Where is my Email post. Or is it something else like a secret doohickey.
If it will be on waypoint, where will the message be?
If it will be on waypoint, where will the message be?
If you're invited you will receive a notification and messages which will pop up at the top of the page next to your name.
You can click those icons to open them up or you can access them by going here and here. For more info check this page, under the 'Halo Waypoint Flight Messaging for Insider Program' heading.
Just be patient and wait for it to show up. It should be here sooner or later.
I'm just gonna be happy to be playing good ol' Halo 2.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9