1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I'm so happy I could pee. I got in, but for some reason it was for the microsoft store not steam. Even though im almost certain I linked my steamid. IM IN THOUGH!
Lucky you! I know I just signed up for it today but I'm hoping that I at least get in by the time they start flighting for Halo 3!
Haven't got the invite yet :(
I'm so happy I could pee. I got in, but for some reason it was for the microsoft store not steam. Even though im almost certain I linked my steamid. IM IN THOUGH!
Same. I got into the steam flights for both Reach and CEA, but some reason got invited to the MS Store version of H2A. Maybe steam keys aren't ready yet?
Wow, no invite yet for me either. Well hope everyone actually use theirs.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Same. I got into the steam flights for both Reach and CEA, but some reason got invited to the MS Store version of H2A. Maybe steam keys aren't ready yet?
I also got MS Store. I thought it was odd as I had been on Steam for Reach and CEA flights, but they may be cycling users through the platforms for testing purposes.

That's the whole idea of the flights, after all.
Anyone else receive their MS store invite and hitting play but nothing happening?
HOrobOD1 wrote:
I also got MS Store. I thought it was odd as I had been on Steam for Reach and CEA flights, but they may be cycling users through the platforms for testing purposes.

That's the whole idea of the flights, after all.
That makes sense. I'm just wondering If I will have to pay for xbox live but I am fine with that, I'm going to be playing and trying to break a lot of halo lol
Falconx03 wrote:
Anyone else receive their MS store invite and hitting play but nothing happening?
As I saw from someone else's post, you might need to uninstall the older version, that you may or may not have installed, and then install the newest current version.
you only need a free microsoft account to play no gold required
Riddlezz17 wrote:
Falconx03 wrote:
As I saw from someone else's post, you might need to uninstall the older version, that you may or may not have, and then install the newest current version.
In the process of going to uninstall it, I needed an update, oddly, since I just installed it lol. Thank you
yay i got a steam code cya in the game!
Was it through email or Waypoint?
HOrobOD1 wrote:
As I understand it, all Flighting invites are now through Waypoint.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
As I understand it, all Flighting invites are now through Waypoint.
In one of the last updates they mentioned email notifications still being a thing.
Got my invite (steam) via Halo waypoint, well boys it's time to get back on the frontlines and kick some alien -Yoink-.
azaks9640 wrote:
Got my invite (steam) via Halo waypoint, well boys it's time to get back on the frontlines and kick some alien -Yoink-.
You just got it? So there IS still hope? O_o :D
Got mine for the windows store, but the installation process is a little annoying. Wish I could've just got a steam key like the last two flights... Probably gonna play it a lot less.
I got invited to the last flight but didn't join as i had little interest in the first Halo (little interest in comparison to 2&3 that is) i'm still hopeful i will get an invite to this flight fingers crossed!
I dont think people realise how much the gameplay changes on pc, its like a new game. Role on H3 and H4.
i didnt get any email just waypoint notification
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9