3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 34
Cerditd wrote:
In Legacy Halo 3 however this piece could be worn in combination with any chest piece, as such it should be included as an optional attachment.
Wait, what?
Halo 3 Campaign: I'm not sure if this a glitch or not but during the final level of the game there are these deployable turrets you can pick up right outside this control room. You have to fight a bunch of Flood here before waiting for the door to be opened. I deploy one of these to fight for me (they do a pretty bad job and even kill a couple times). After that is dealt with the turrets are still there and I go inside the building. This is where I fight 343 Guilty Spark. After I exit the control room and am then greeted by now hostile sentinels the turret I deployed is also hostile towards me. I don't know if this is intentional or not but it would be odd to me if it were.
That's intentional, auto turrets are immobile sentinel beams. You lose the alliance with Forerunners once you defeat 343.
Matchmaking/Customs: Add Arbiter as playable Elite model. Make his armour pieces swappable like the other armour sets. Final unlock for Season 2. This would be a really neat thing for a lot people and I say that as someone who almost exclusively plays as a spartan.

Campaign: Make it so the player can swap Chief's model for their customized multiplayer Spartan. Even if this can't apply to cinematics.

Forge/Customs: Usable Pelicans and Phantoms.

Forge/Customs: Make it possible for 2 players to sit in the back of the Transport Warthog.

Customs: Playable Brutes with swappable armour pieces or just each non-customizable model variation, Brute SpecOps, Chieftain etc. Maybe available for matchmaking too but perhaps only specific gametypes. If this were done here's an idea. 'BRUTE BALL' a variation of Grifball where both teams have one of each of these roles. 'Flanker' a Brute SpecOps who carries an active camo and spike grenades and an energy sword, 'Goalie' a Brute Chieftain who moves slower than usual but has a regenerator and a gravity hammer that's either stronger than usual and/or has more forceful gravity push, 'Quarterback' a Brute Captain who carries an energy sword and gravlift and can throw the ball further than usual, 'Runner' a regular Brute Infantry who carries a depleted energy sword but has 120% movement speed.

And again I can't stress this enough please make EVERYTHING available in Forge on ALL maps. I'm already planning multiple Forge maps but they require new objects like terrain chunks, rocks and plantlife.
Campaign: Really an enhancement request rather than a bug, but it would be nice if you could view your Challenges progress from within the Pause Menu whilst playing a Campaign mission to check progress and view remaining Challenges.
Back with my 2nd round of feedback for the flighting!

1. Infection needs a lot of work - Yesterday (Monday) was the 12 player FFA Infection game mode. This, for the most part, was miserable to play. Many of the gametypes did not feel like zombies. Too many of them gave the zombies too much health when playing on smaller maps. It was impossible for the un-infected to get anything accomplished. The biggest example of this was on Tree Rot (Guardian). Infection should really (In my opinion) be dominated with custom maps produced from the community. If there is any place in Halo 3, or any of the games for that matter, in which community forge maps are utilized, it would be for infection. There is already a huge catalog of maps from back in the day that can be used here, and tons more in the future. Overall, infection feels better on smaller, tighter maps as opposed to huge maps with vehicles. I would also love to see you experiment with 16 player infection, especially if you want the larger maps included.

2. Aim Assist is real and a real problem - The Fortnite community has been complaining about controller aim assist being a huge problem with multiplayer when comparing it against mouse and keyboard for a long time now. Obviously mouse and keyboard brings its own unique advantages (as it should) but aim assist is a game killer. In every 4v4 Team Slayer or Team Hardcore I was in with a streamer, they were all using controllers. It is just overpowered to the point of it not being fun to play against at all. The aim assist needs tweaking or removed. Do not create an uproar like we are seeing with Fortnite.

I love this game and want it to succeed. Hopefully you put this feedback to good use. :)
  • Area of Feedback: Campaign/Multiplayer
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
From what I've tested so far, using the BR in Halo 3 is by far the most cumbersome feeling weapon... I understand the BR in Halo 3 is a projectile weapon, but it did not feel this rough to use on console back in the day because of how strong magnetism/aim assist is for Controller. Right now, It literally feels like I am playing Halo Custom Edition Lead Only servers except far worse since there is no hit sound indicator to at least hint that your shots are landing... if Controller players do not have to deal with this to the degree that K&M currently is then Halo 3 is gonna feel just as bad as Halo PC did when it launched and that could be potentially disastrous!

My suggestion since there won't be any time to rebalance magnetism values for control schemes is that you should really consider releasing the opt in matchmaking for K&M players at the very least for Ranked... or else Halo 3 will become a ghost town within months on PC...
Halo 2 battle rifle is also projectile based. The difference between these two is that halo 2 br has way better speed of projectile while halo 3 br does not
*whispers* visor colours.

*This isn't solely related to Halo 3 but the whole series. I'd like a 'Museum' in the MCC main menu that is an encyclopedia of all things Halo including a detailed Beastiary and also things like a high quality collection of all past trailers, demos and soundtracks(which lets you choose which song plays in the main menu).
Heronimon wrote:
*whispers* visor colours.

*This isn't solely related to Halo 3 but the whole series. I'd like a 'Museum' in the MCC main menu that is an encyclopedia of all things Halo including a detailed Beastiary and also things like a high quality collection of all past trailers, demos and soundtracks(which lets you choose which song plays in the main menu).
Including the terminals
*Custom colours for the little armour lights.

*Make the Radar Jammer not affect the user's motion tracker, only enemy motion trackers.

*Make the Flare only affect enemy players.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
From what I've tested so far, using the BR in Halo 3 is by far the most cumbersome feeling weapon... I understand the BR in Halo 3 is a projectile weapon, but it did not feel this rough to use on console back in the day because of how strong magnetism/aim assist is for Controller. Right now, It literally feels like I am playing Halo Custom Edition Lead Only servers except far worse since there is no hit sound indicator to at least hint that your shots are landing... if Controller players do not have to deal with this to the degree that K&M currently is then Halo 3 is gonna feel just as bad as Halo PC did when it launched and that could be potentially disastrous!

My suggestion since there won't be any time to rebalance magnetism values for control schemes is that you should really consider releasing the opt in matchmaking for K&M players at the very least for Ranked... or else Halo 3 will become a ghost town within months on PC...
Halo 2 battle rifle is also projectile based. The difference between these two is that halo 2 br has way better speed of projectile while halo 3 br does not
It's a pretty damn fast projectile then because even from a distance the lead is incredibly miniscule and the BR is very much usable in Halo 2 Single/Multiplayer... in Halo 3 the shot genuinely does feel like a projectile, but with no indication of wether your shots are landing or not it's gonna be incredibly tough for people to be consistent with the weapon on K&M seeing as they get almost no help whatsoever from bullet magnetism and zero help from aim assist...

if the BR's bullets could be seen when they are shot out, if there was some kind of hit sound or hit indicator then this wouldn't be as strong or as big of an issue on PC when using K&M... if Aim assist was disabled on Controller like it is by default on Halo PC/Custom Edition I promise that this would be just as big (if not a bigger) of an issue for controller players since it is over time easier to lead and correct your shots on a mouse.

Just ask all the people who were monsters at Quake and Tribes how that went, but those games know how to properly handle a projectile weapon for ease of use...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:

It's a pretty damn fast projectile then because even from a distance the lead is incredibly miniscule and the BR is very much usable in Halo 2 Single/Multiplayer... in Halo 3 the shot genuinely does feel like a projectile, but with no indication of wether your shots are landing or not it's gonna be incredibly tough for people to be consistent with the weapon on K&M seeing as they get almost no help whatsoever from bullet magnetism and zero help from aim assist...

if the BR's bullets could be seen when they are shot out, if there was some kind of hit sound or hit indicator then this wouldn't be as strong or as big of an issue on PC when using K&M... if Aim assist was disabled on Controller like it is by default on Halo PC/Custom Edition I promise that this would be just as big (if not a bigger) of an issue for controller players since it is over time easier to lead and correct your shots on a mouse.

Just ask all the people who were monsters at Quake and Tribes how that went, but those games know how to properly handle a projectile weapon for ease of use...
Halo 3 is not Quake though. The BR is not meant to be too reliable like a twitch shooter. The hit indicators are the shield and the enemy dying.

Not to extreme levels of course but controllers do need some amount of aim assist/bullet magnetism it's just how it is and crossplay is coming which is really important. There will be input based matchmaking for those who don't want to mingle personally I'm looking forward to crushing console players lol. The M&K has the advantage in literally every other way, it is what it is and I say that as a M&K user.
Multiplayer Feedback:

Gonna chime in with some of the others here, controller auto aim is still way too strong. Lack of key binding options combined with controller having auto lock-on leaves keyboard and mouse as the least optimal way to play MCC PC which is unfortunate for a PC release. Not trying to make the case that keyboard and mouse are unviable, merely that controller's massive aim assist means that when I plug in a controller, I have to put in considerably less effort for the same result than mouse and keyboard. I say this as a diehard keyboard and mouse shooter player. I'm not some CS:GO pro, but I've been playing keyboard and mouse shooters since I was 10, and at this point I've just given up on it for MCC, controller is just that much better at picking up kills when it just auto locks onto people's heads.
Control Binding with official Xbox One controller. When i change it to universial zoom and shoot option i get a error saying one or more actions are not bound to a key. (HALO 3) and can not proceed to save my control configuration. I have no idea what button isnt bound as it doesnt show me or inform me of what.
The pistol is shooting way too slow. I am literally playing halo 3 to compare that and the PC version. The pistol shooting and animation and the time to shoot inbetween each shot is 3 times longer to shoot each round longer then what it was in halo 3 for the xbox 360
Multiplayer Feedback: Even though I didnt get invited to the Halo 3 flight, I watched some gameplay and closely listened to the audio. The sound is still compressed or muffled like the MCC console version and it makes me cringe to listen on headphones. The only thing that seems it was worked on is the Battle Rifle sounding closer to the Xbox 360 version while everything else is disregarded. Honestly disappointing that audio cant be exact to the original which has more bass and clarity. I feel like some streamers who answered my question saying "I notice nothing different about the audio" dont actually compare it to the original Halo 3 and are just overtaken by hype or nostalgia. The audio needs to be fixed and Halo 3 is the biggest title out of all the MCC.
I've played many games so far and looking through them in theater I have not yet found one KBM player. this is really annoying.
Playlist dreams:
Halo 3 Doubles
Halo 3 Team Slayer

Playing ranked team slayer today was so fun. Honestly would really enjoy having a slayer playlist and not having everything catered to hardcore.

Team Doubles was and always will be my favorite ranked matchmaking experience. Please have these two playlist at launch.

Cross-play on launch is such a important future to have for halo 3. I would not launch this PC version until cross-play is ready and on by default. Have to have a strong population on launch in order for the halo 3 1-50 ranking system to thrive. Call me crazy but locking all other ranked playlist on launch for other games and having everyone focus on halo 3 would be amazing.

Gameplay
+Hit Reg felt amazing.
I'd like to echo previous posters on the motion blur. Please let us disable it.
Playlist dreams:Halo 3 Doubles Halo 3 Team SlayerPlaying ranked team slayer today was so fun. Honestly would really enjoy having a slayer playlist and not having everything catered to hardcore.

Team Doubles was and always will be my favorite ranked matchmaking experience. Please have these two playlist at launch.

Cross-play on launch is such a important future to have for halo 3. I would not launch this PC version until cross-play is ready and on by default. Have to have a strong population on launch in order for the halo 3 1-50 ranking system to thrive. Call me crazy but locking all other ranked playlist on launch for other games and having everyone focus on halo 3 would be amazing. Gameplay+Hit Reg felt amazing.
Is the TrueSkill 1 - 50 rank system returning? If it is that's great.
VonsNyan wrote:
I've played many games so far and looking through them in theater I have not yet found one KBM player. this is really annoying.
This might be a noob question, but how can you tell what input device another player was using in Theater. I took a look at one of my recent games, and I couldn't see any indicator that they were using controller vs. KBM.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 34