The silenced pistol is not the Halo 5 pistol it is the Halo 1 pistol, so if it is similar to any game it would be Halo 1. I personally love having a Halo 1 Pistol in Halo 3, but I'm glad it's only in a special mode, it'd throw balancing out the window if it was in standard modes.FireGOKU 24 wrote:The easiest way to put this is Recon Slayer is nothing but Halo 5 Classic with Halo 3 Maps. Nothing but the Magnum Gameplay Experience which is why I stopped playing Halo 5 Arena because it just became stale and boring with the same weapons being used all the time. I don’t play Halo to play Human Warfare I have Call of Duty and Battlefield for that.
Thanks for inviting me to this flight. Despite all the negative feedback I really enjoyed it. I just wish the game felt better in that sci-fi aspect of the game.
- Brute Plasma Rifles suck whenever you use them to the point, they overheat right before you get the kill.
- Silence SMG is good for damage but has horrible recoil. Like it is weird the Recoil is only bad when you are aiming at someone. Then for some strange reason you can’t Dual Wield the Silence SMG at all. Like in the Halo 2 ANV you can but in Halo 3 you can’t mm ok.
- Dual Wielding is funky in Halo 3. In H2C it was awesome but in H3 its funky only because for some stupid reason one weapon is more powerful than 2 which makes no sense at all. 😒 When you Dual Wield the Brute Plasma Rifle it is more of light show and both weapons overheat way to fast to be useful.
- As for the maps something needs to be done with them only because there are way too many times where I would respawn in some random spot. Most of the time it would be in someone sight lines which = instant death.
- Now I don’t know if this was put in there to test out but the two purple gravity lefts on Construct don’t always make the noise when someone comes up. It does it for the player coming up but not for those around it.
- The Covenant Weapons need buff in damage so the feeling of ODST comes out of the game.
[Locked] Halo 3: ODST Flight - Feedback Thread