OP A Danimator

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
As of August 10th, no flight date has yet been released to the public. Lots of sources however, say mid August will be the flight date
As of August 10th, no flight date has yet been released to the public. Lots of sources however, say mid August will be the flight date
Probably August 14th then.
They posted screen shots of odst work in progress back in april, the flight has to start soon. Feels like they are dragging things along to fill in the time before infinite launches.
At this rate we won't have odst till sept and the several more weeks of nothing and then halo 4 flight late october and release nov and then infinite.

I just want them to make a god damn start on split screen, that will be the real sign of them taking note of what the community wants, sure firefiight was a pleasent surprise but that was only console players that campaigned for that, little irritating that it will most likely be after christmas and into 2021 before they either say "nope...can't be bothered" or it's f'ing happening!!!
Probably August 14th then.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/mcc-development-flighting-updates/3e3252e1-297a-4590-a7ab-67c133b3d37d/posts?page=3#post42

Current status of ODST flight.
TL;DR mainly stuck in Ring 1 Due to networking issues ID'd hoping to squash within a week to Ring 3
Hope that helps you.
Drahicr wrote:
They posted screen shots of odst work in progress back in april, the flight has to start soon. Feels like they are dragging things along to fill in the time before infinite launches.
At this rate we won't have odst till sept and the several more weeks of nothing and then halo 4 flight late october and release nov and then infinite.

I just want them to make a god damn start on split screen, that will be the real sign of them taking note of what the community wants, sure firefiight was a pleasent surprise but that was only console players that campaigned for that, little irritating that it will most likely be after christmas and into 2021 before they either say "nope...can't be bothered" or it's f'ing happening!!!
infinite got delayed lol
So yes there will be an ODST Flight. When? Maybe this week or next week.
It will have Firefight, Firefight matchmaking, and several campaign missions. I think even Halo 3 multiplayer will be in there too, I'm not sure. (cause they are adding ODST weapons in there.)

I'm so excited for ODST firefight, BR being in ODST is just going to be awesome. (WHY WASN'T IT THERE, DANGET BUNGIE)
I really just hope that I get a key lol
I got my last two flight notifications when it was literally 2 am at night here. Nowadays I'm getting automatically awake at 3 or 4 am everyday hoping that I may get any flight notification. Tough luck till now. Can't wait to play odst for the first time with firefight in mcc pc.
I’m just holding out for when the firefight is coming out. Does anyone have idea of flighting time scale? Like any idea of when it’s acc coming to us
I got my last two flight notifications when it was literally 2 am at night here. Nowadays I'm getting automatically awake at 3 or 4 am everyday hoping that I may get any flight notification. Tough luck till now. Can't wait to play odst for the first time with firefight in mcc pc.
Same here, I’m praying each day that this is finally the day we we can try out ODST. Latest intel said that the dev team encountered an issue with the new networking model and that has delayed things slightly while they polish the bugs out. The team still hopes to get things rolling at the earliest this week.
ItsTsar wrote:
I’m just holding out for when the firefight is coming out. Does anyone have idea of flighting time scale? Like any idea of when it’s acc coming to us
Flights usually last anywhere from 1-3 weeks. Initially the test will only include ODST content (Campaign levels and a few FF maps) then will expand to add in Halo 3 multiplayer items to test later on. This will probably be the new skins for H3 weapons, new weapons like the ODST Silenced SMG, ODST Silenced Magnum, Brute Plasma Rifle, and an experimental update to the H3 hit registration system.
I'm sure since the networking issue happened that next week it's gonna happen. I've been checking my halo insider page non-stop too. From what I've heard and experienced in the past Tuesdays and Thursdays are when they'll most likely send out a new flight usually starts around noon in the pacific.
Drahicr wrote:

infinite got delayed lol
Yep saw that, not surprised though...at least they took note of the amount of complaints, more than i can say for ubisoft and breakpoint, they just see complaints as nothing and release bad game after bad game. 343i seem to care (to some degree)
odst flight is coming soon! hopefully towards the end of the month.
I hope the flight arrives soon, I'm getting sick of this horrendous hit registration on Halo 3, it's getting unbearable
ODST flight next week
Don't forget to check out our updates each Friday relating to this. I posted one earlier today which can be found HERE.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Flight will probably start Monday if no bugs are found on the current build.
Is there gonna be an ODST flight? Is it coming to this flight just unannounced? Or will there be a future flight for it?
It has just announced that the flighting will come next week. I AM SO HYPED! I hope I can get in the flight.
Very curious to see what new features and customization options they add with the next update to breathe some life into Halo 3: ODST, considering its limited scope and capacity for expansion compared to the other mainline Halo entries in the MCC. It's been food for thought for me, and for 343i as well I'm sure, so I'm interested to see what they've cooked up. Also eagerly anticipating the multiplayer updates coming to Halo 3 MP in the next flight.

Best of luck to everyone hoping to get hands-on early!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5