2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
So im guessing halo 3 flight is next week?
That seems likely. Postums made a tweet a couple days ago saying that there were a couple Ring 3 bugs blocking the flight from being ready to start, so it seems it will depend on how quickly those can be resolved. I imagine we'll get some more information in tomorrow's weekly flighting update thread.
Should be next week.
I think its coming tomorrow. Brian posted a couple of emojis
😇3️⃣💻✈️
Dare881161 wrote:
TycoonTim wrote:
I wonder if they'll do flighting for ODST Firefight?
Probably,since it was teased. Im not sure though.
I would hope that flighting starts say Jul-Aug cause they said this summer. I can believe it launching sometime in August. I love that we are building up momentum again as a fan base going into Infinite. Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like the series is getting breath put back in. Even matchmaking in the MCC feels more lively than it did back in say 2018.
Sketch made a post about "Halo 3 PC Flight" in emojis. Is he teasing us?

- https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1271113638930051072
Sketch made a post about "Halo 3 PC Flight" in emojis. Is he teasing us?

- https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1271113638930051072
IT'S HAPPENING LADS
I did not get to halo 3 flightning, to test my favorite part of the series. How to live now? 343 Industries, I beg you, give me access to halo 3, I will lick the whole game and tell you about all the problems and bugs that need to be fixed so that the port is even better than the original.
I didnt make the cut boys, does anyone know if the they roll out slowly not that its waypoint or is this it? Also will there be another round of flighting invites going out this week or next?
As far as I know, the invites are sent gradually. So even if you don't get an invite straight away, there's a chance you might get it in a couple hours.

At least......that's how H2A flighting went down!
I didn't get the Halo 2 Flight, but hopefully I'll get the Halo 3 flight!
I did not get to halo 3 flightning, to test my favorite part of the series. How to live now? 343 Industries, I beg you, give me access to halo 3, I will lick the whole game and tell you about all the problems and bugs that need to be fixed so that the port is even better than the original.
Does changing your XBL name have any effect on halo waypoints flighting?
Greantus wrote:
Please stop spamming this message everywhere. Not everyone is going to get an invite unfortunately, just the way these things go.
There may be another wave sent out later, so keep an eye on the flight updates and Halo's social channels
A lot of people have been given the opportunity to try the halo 2 flight, I hope the same thing happens this time with halo 3...
I got the steam version! email was delayed but it came in my profile earlier.
I'm WAYYY late on this but I also got an invite! Very exciting. Email notifications seem to be very delayed, but I guess it's on me to check waypoint more often.
well i got flight invitation :D
Can anyone tell me what is the default key to land the hornet. I can’t seem to find
Played through the campaign and some multiplayer matches with no noticeable issues on my end :)
Played through the campaign and some multiplayer matches with no noticeable issues on my end :)
What happened? I did have some stutters here and there but my computer is old. The AI is a bit wonky and sometimes ragdolls are frozen in the air and have no collision,and the sounds for the weapons are a bit low and dialogue too. Other than that I had a pretty good experience finishing the fight on PC. :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11