Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Halo 4 And Infinite Flighting

OP Unruly9679

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Now That ODST is flighting time to guess when we will see Halo 4?
Halo 4 flighting will likely begin on October. I honestly doubt we'll get Infinite flighting this year.
I am thinking mid to late September.
Unruly9679 wrote:
Now That ODST is flighting time to guess when we will see Halo 4?
It’s a bit early for this kind of thread, no? We’ve just started with ODST yesterday. But to answer the question I’d say late September/early October.
Halo 4 is gonna be awesome in PC, save my words.
Honestly, I hope they can fix the multiplayer by adjusting (or removing) loadouts for 4.
Still loved 4 and I did find the multiplayer fun, it just wasn't great. No where near 3 or 5, some of my favorite multiplayer games (period).
I guess I might be interested in participating in the Halo 4 and Infinite flights.
Anyone else know if halo 4 MCC on PC will get the full armor customization like on 360? Halo 4 MCC on Xbox has a watered down customization with preset armor no mix and match. How can we tell 343 to give us the real halo 4 customization for pc?
St4r PlayR wrote:
Anyone else know if halo 4 MCC on PC will get the full armor customization like on 360? Halo 4 MCC on Xbox has a watered down customization with preset armor no mix and match. How can we tell 343 to give us the real halo 4 customization for pc?
It will, since Halo Reach and Halo 3 on MCC have full customization.
The Halo 4 DLC content might even be available as season rewards.
If all goes well with ODST's launch AND Halo 4's internal testing then my guess is middle of October is when we'll see flighting happen. As for Infinite I'm not exactly sure what its intentions are yet but considering it wants to release in the Spring I'd guess sometime around February-March.
Going on the prior games whats the interval between hitting public flight and going into gen release?
Going on the prior games whats the interval between hitting public flight and going into gen release?
Game release is usually about 2 weeks or so after the flight ends.

The flight usually happens around the middle of the month.
St4r PlayR wrote:
There are hints already around the internet if you look.
I think we will most likely see Halo 4 getting a PC Flight either at the start of October 2020 or mid-October 2020. I can see Halo 4 coming out on Steam at the start of November 2020 or mid-November 2020.
Thanks folks.
St4r PlayR wrote:
Let's hope so; playing Halo 4 MP with just armor sets, one visor color, & missing load-out options is so lame. Hopefully they'll have load-out free playlists too as part of the permanent options, so those that dislike them won't have to use them.
I think we need is a Halo infinite flight that way we test the game and provide feedback. Instead, people are creating rumors saying 2022 is the games release date and what not.

The sooner we get flights the faster the amount of time will pass for us then we will get a release date.
We're gonna get Infinite alot sooner than 2022. I think one of the biggest reasons 343i delayed it is because the demo they showcased weeks ago had fans upset, but some were upset because of the grappling hook addition. Ignoring the hook I was mainly disappointed because the game didn't look graphically appealing from whatever build we were shown was, it looked more like a Halo 5: Guardians mod more than anything. We may not get the full game right away in spring and we may not get it during the summer but I do know that we'll get the flight pretty soon and we should have the retail game months before the holidays hit.
Will season 4 be halo 4 or am I wrong?
CMFxKnight wrote:
Honestly, I hope they can fix the multiplayer by adjusting (or removing) loadouts for 4.
Still loved 4 and I did find the multiplayer fun, it just wasn't great. No where near 3 or 5, some of my favorite multiplayer games (period).
There are gamemodes without loadouts :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2