Halo 4 And Infinite Flighting

OP Unruly9679

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LxIs Noble wrote:
Will season 4 be halo 4 or am I wrong?
I hope they bring back the Armor customization from the 360 days with season 4, it's probably quite likely
CMFxKnight wrote:
Halo 4 is gonna be awesome in PC, save my words.
Honestly, I hope they can fix the multiplayer by adjusting (or removing) loadouts for 4.
Still loved 4 and I did find the multiplayer fun, it just wasn't great. No where near 3 or 5, some of my favorite multiplayer games (period).
They won't remove loadouts for the main multiplayer.
Spam8358 wrote:
CMFxKnight wrote:
Honestly, I hope they can fix the multiplayer by adjusting (or removing) loadouts for 4.
Still loved 4 and I did find the multiplayer fun, it just wasn't great. No where near 3 or 5, some of my favorite multiplayer games (period).
In classic Halo 4 or in MCC? I didn't get a lot of hours in on OG MCC; since it was somewhat bugged on launch lol. I especially ignored Halo 4, not because I despised it or anything, it was just still new. Either way that's exciting, I enjoyed the loadouts for some casual fun, but I wanted at least a gamemode more akin to H3.
CMFxKnight wrote:
Spam8358 wrote:
CMFxKnight wrote:
In classic Halo 4 or in MCC? I didn't get a lot of hours in on OG MCC; since it was somewhat bugged on launch lol. I especially ignored Halo 4, not because I despised it or anything, it was just still new. Either way that's exciting, I enjoyed the loadouts for some casual fun, but I wanted at least a gamemode more akin to H3.
My memory of og h4 isn't great but I seem to recal there were some of those gamemodes there too. But on MCC I know you can check in the precision slayer gamemode and everyone will get the same starting weapons and no personal ordnance, and no spartan abilities. There will be a couble of "on map" power weapons depending on the map. So I guess that would be the one that is most similar to classic mp, plus sprint ofc, which isn't for everyone I guess.
I hope they have some infinite news to share come dec / jan.
CMFxKnight wrote:
So what are the loadouts like? never played 4's mutiplayer.. are they just like the same as reach.. you just pick an armor ability and thats it?
CMFxKnight wrote:
So what are the loadouts like? never played 4's mutiplayer.. are they just like the same as reach.. you just pick an armor ability and thats it?
No you can customize them in the menu. You can change your weapon armor ability and have two perks.
CMFxKnight wrote:
Think of MW2's loadout system and you basically have Halo 4
Spam8358 wrote:
CMFxKnight wrote:
Spam8358 wrote:
CMFxKnight wrote:
My memory of og h4 isn't great but I seem to recal there were some of those gamemodes there too. But on MCC I know you can check in the precision slayer gamemode and everyone will get the same starting weapons and no personal ordnance, and no spartan abilities. There will be a couble of "on map" power weapons depending on the map. So I guess that would be the one that is most similar to classic mp, plus sprint ofc, which isn't for everyone I guess.
Oh, well that’s honestly perfectly fine by me. That basically just makes it Reach with sprint by default. I’m definitely willing to give Halo 4 another chance when it comes to PC.
I wonder if filesharing is also going to be tested in the Halo 4 flight. There's usually some new feature that gets tested in almost every Halo MCC Insider flight for PC. Maybe this will be it?
great, halo 4 is almost out on pc, 343 has worked a lot solving problems in TMCC
Halo 4 flighting will likely begin on October. I honestly doubt we'll get Infinite flighting this year.
I was hoping for a MP beta :/
We'll probably (hopefully) get H4 flighting before this coming Holiday season.
I can totally see being the best thing on pc this Holiday. to a 10th degree
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2