[Locked] HALO 4 FLIGHT - FEEDBACK THREAD

OP stckrboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for the Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. Please do NOT report issues or bugs in this thread. Issues should be reported at the Insider Halo Support Site. This thread is intended for the following feedback:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Theater Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • Area of Game: please specify which are of the game you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Insider Halo Support site and find out if it is a Known Issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Game lags while loading in chunks (requiem)
- - - Fixed (sorry) - - -
Just starting up and experimenting with the forge mode for 4, was wondering if the "Forge Island" map will be included in the list, was one of my favourite maps and was the best for forging game modes.
Whenever I alt+tab, the game disappears from my pc, but I can still hear it playing in the background.

On Mission "Reclaimer" after the main gun gets disabled, the map disappears. Once I reach the next checkpoint, the Mammoth disappears as well.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
返回的舞台在地图上不可见
Love the new customization, but when you change your visor it freezes for a few seconds (Xbox)
Can't go further the menu , game crashed instantly after i press start to continue in the menu....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
播放播放器仅在上身播放
无法加载海归地图的一部分。尾部关闭标记没有响应
stckrboy wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for the Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. Please do NOT report issues or bugs in this thread. Issues should be reported at the Insider Halo Support Site. This thread is intended for the following feedback:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Theater Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • Area of Game: please specify which are of the game you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Insider Halo Support site and find out if it is a Known Issue. If not, please submit a ticket
the kill cam í laggy and the enemy player turn into half (lost the torso and head and arms) also sometime spawn some spartan players images that dont even have in match like u can walk through it ( all these problem are in kill cam system )
Some lag when meleeing, it feels like. Else it seems to run pretty well - campaign-wise as well as co-op wise.
(xbox)
When using Mantis in campaign, when firing rockets the sound of the rocket firing disappears.

Love the new fov slider :-) Customization seems laggy
I have suggestions for the UI on PC. Specifically the settings menu.
  • Settings > Video > Game Settings tab should be more highlighted: from that point, the options change due to the selected game. Not having a visual separation may lead to confusion. I'd suggest to create a separate section within the Video options list, clearly separated from the not game-related options. Or you could make the sub-tabs (related to the selected game) smaller, following an indentation.
  • When there's an option to set which prevents you to leave the 'settings' menu, a warning icon could appear besides the respective tabs/titles. For example, if you have unbound keyes for Halo 4, you could highlight with an icon the following tabs: Controls > Configure Mouse and Keyboard > Configure Bindings. This should make the problem easier to find.
  • Controls > Configure Mouse and Keyboard > Configure Bindings should have its own button, separated from and on top of the list, with the Configure Bindings text in it. This should make the feature easier to find.
  • Settings > Controls > Configure Mouse and Keyboard > Configure Bindings > Gameplay tab and respective selector should be more highlighted and the following game-related options should be separated from the general ones (Push To Talk, Open text chat). Same suggestions proposed for the first point: create a separate section within the Configure Bindings list, clearly separated from the not game-related options, or you could make the sub-tabs (related to the selected game) smaller, following an indentation.
Thanks for reading.
Changing the FOV is not working when I apply the settings. I am stuck on 70 FOV and can't play without getting a massive headache.
Zombie Targeter, yYumei, ItzZedDaBoi, Vinylshack33 and HoonDinger -
If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present. Thanks
Please allow the ability to change between toggle sprint and hold sprint in H4.

I also feel there should be an option for disabling motion blur with the new video options.
Anybody notice wecre missing the MJOLNIR MK. V, ODST, Prefect, and ricochet armors? Maybe some others missing, but my point still stands! We should also have a visible stamina meter to display when our sprint is fully charged, I hate having to guess.
Shield recharging seems a bit delayed, i love new gamepad settings, and it seems that melee is a bit glitchy at times (not too bad), havent played the campaign yet but multiplayer seems good
Played two missions yesterday. Overall was pretty pleasant but ran into 1 issue and 1 nitpick:

issue: when editing keybinds I got stuck in a cancel or choose key for a specific keybind. Couldn't get out of it until I ended the game in taskmgr

nitpick: some of the bright areas can be overwhelming and the dark areas very dark hard to see enemies.
Good Morning. I'm loving the fluidity of Halo 4 on the PC, but I would like to know if there is any way to put the graphics of Halo 4 at maximum and unlock the 60 fps?

PC configs:
R5 3600x
RTX 2060
16GB RAM 2666
SSD NVME XPG 512gb
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21