2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21
Xbox flighter here. I'm having issues with options not saving when I exit and re-enter the game. Also the brightness slider just straight up doesn't affect anything outside of the menus. I would have posted these on the support site, but I just can't figure it out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
At the time of posting, it's really hard to join a BTB match.

I waited for 10 minutes at least!
Why was Reach added to the Flight? we didn't get season 4 in the update, we can't mix and match elite armor, we can't use all the maps to see if anything was added or not in Forge, so why was it added?

nvm just found out it's apparently to make it more inline with recent releases
Why has the FOV slider been removed from the Xbox One flight build?
i know the AI isnt very good at driving since kat drove me off a cliff several times on Reach, but its really horrible in spartan ops on PC
Hi

I'm very grateful for being accepted into this flight.

Here are some of my remarks:
-Campaign seems to have been ported smoothly. The only issue I had was getting on a Covenant tower gravity lift for a short amount of time. I guess that's a bug from the original console release?
-So far, finding a multiplayer match has been a painful process. I've only managed to play one match after many minutes of searching. Will try to switch up some settings to see if I can change that.
-There's a slightly inconveniencing bug where the game, on startup, launches on my 2nd screen (even though screen one is selected in options). Then I have to manually edit my resolution in-game after moving it. So far it's been happening every time.
Hope to join campaign matching
Multiplayer games can't be spoken, not displayed, and can't be heard
Some sounds in Reach are still too quiet such as the truck"s horn.

Some objects still lack movement interpolation, like the helicopters in the cinematics.

Reach Firefight is pretty cool on initial impression, better than ODST.

Reach did armor abilities way better than Halo 4, but Halo 4 is far from finished. Microsoft should let 343 industries fix and finish Halo 4, there is so much lost potential in Halo 4. There is much untapped potential in Halo in general too.

Halo Reach is not a selectable title in the bug reporting form!
I have waited for about 3 hours and still haven't found a single game. anyone else?
Messed around in forge a bit and noticed that going straight into monitor while still piloting the pelican led to being stuck inside the pelican. Fixed it by exiting monitor and getting onto the pelican turret and getting out again
Is it proper feedback to say how crappy it is that once someone leaves they are never replaced? I just got slaughtered in Team Slayer 600-60 because I was alone and it doesn't backfill... It seriously makes for some horrible games.

Would I get penalized leaving a game in that scenario? I was too baited out to try
I was happy to see the update to the Halo: Reach view model in the recent update.

Will Halo 2 receive a similar update?
i know the AI isnt very good at driving since kat drove me off a cliff several times on Reach, but its really horrible in spartan ops on PC
It's not just driving. Friendly AI on the Warthog turret is like "I'm gonna shoot this Jackal." Meanwhile a Wraith, two Ghosts, and a Banshee are ripping you to shreds. But I don't think that's a bug, it's always been like that.
Sword OR overshield on Adrift- not both!
At the start of winter contingency when on legendary, as you are killing the invisible data pad elite some times he gets stuck at the tree on the left and is easy to kill.
Why has the FOV slider been removed from the Xbox One flight build?
Because its not working correctly and needs more work. the series x / series s version of mcc will have it sometime in the 3rd week of nov but the xbox one, xbox one x and xbox one s still need more developing for it to be fully functional.
Please nerf Promethean Vision in Multiplayer or remove it entirely. On demand wall hacks should not be in a player versus player environment.
Region lock only works as a solo player, if I party up with someone I can no longer adjust my regions. I have to back out and then adjust and then rejoin and then it is locked again and cant be adjusted. Xbox
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21