1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21
I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice if we could disable skins on a per item basis so if we want to keep visors but don't like vehicle skins we could keep visors and disable vehicle skins as an example.
V7N0 wrote:
Please nerf Promethean Vision in Multiplayer or remove it entirely. On demand wall hacks should not be in a player versus player environment.
I feel you in the same way
Please Nerf the BR and DMR or just make them pick up weapons only or completely remove them all together.
In order to fix Halo 4, Make the Multiplayer with one Game Loadout, AR and Magnum Start off with 2 Frag Grenades, and AA Efficiency, Ammo while having Armor Abilities, Weapons, Grenades, Vehicles, and Power Ups all respawn on the map.
Xbox fov related: Whilst 343 work on this, i just loaded up requiem on both flight & current mcc. Flight seems to be around 79 fov & current mcc around 90 I giess. Curious as to why flight has lower fov than current mcc build?
stckrboy wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for the Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. Please do NOT report issues or bugs in this thread. Issues should be reported at the Insider Halo Support Site. This thread is intended for the following feedback:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Theater Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • Area of Game: please specify which are of the game you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Insider Halo Support site and find out if it is a Known Issue. If not, please submit a ticket
CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK: The controls I felt them pretty optimized, and fluid 30 fps on my pc. Still I experienced a game crash on the mission reclaimer (I submitted the ticket to halo support). After all the issues I had, it was a good campaign port.
MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK: Some times my frame rate dropped a bit, and the matches like clossed up in the middle of a firefight or instead the screen went black and it respawned me (even tough I didnt died). I felt like the controls optimization was quite good (I had to reasign a lot). But they have to fix a lot of issues with this port.
THEATER FEEDBACK: N/A
FIREFIGHT FEEDBACK: N/A
MISC/ OTHER FEECBACK: Please I beg you, when you release the port that some of the assignations are filled up automaticly,I spent almost 15 minutes reasigning all the controls and trying them on forge to see how they went. I would not want to pass trough that ever again.
Between a cinematic and gameplay, have a video issue of a blank screen
In ‘Reclaimer’ have an issue of checkpoint and not let you forward with the mission
The game can't match the player. It will play back after a period of time
I have a 100Hz monitor w/ FreeSync so you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this high framerate Reach fix. I may actually start playing it again once this goes live. I'm not even being snarky, it's genuinely really well done and it was too frustrating to deal with the judder since I'm too used to high refresh rates to go back to 60.
V7N0 wrote:
Please nerf Promethean Vision in Multiplayer or remove it entirely. On demand wall hacks should not be in a player versus player environment.
Wait what? You literally have a minimap showing you where the players are anyway so what's the point of even using promethean vision?
Maybe I'm ranting here but...

Why is there a need for PvE modes (e.g. Firefight) to have input-based matchmaking and platform-based matchmaking?
give spartan ops match making like firefight for Halo 4
Is anyone else facing a problem in the graphics settings for Halo 4 where it says "no key assigned for game setting"? I keep trying to switch to the new enhanced graphics mode but it won't let me change any of the settings because of some unassigned key bug.
Anyone having trouble with matchmaking? For the last 2 days I've been unable to join a match. Just sits searching for players
Only getting Fatal Error when trying to launch the story, any quick fixes to this?
Hi, here to report a crash to desktop on the HALO 4 campaign after the latest update to the steam version it happens after two minutes of starting the game and trying to continue the campaign on PC
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but when I went to watch an episode of Spartan OPS and exited out the Episode was still playing in the menu, not to mention the audio was a little choppy.
Hi, here to report a crash to desktop on the HALO 4 campaign after the latest update to the steam version it happens after two minutes of starting the game and trying to continue the campaign on PC
If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.
stckrboy wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for the Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. Please do NOT report issues or bugs in this thread. Issues should be reported at the Insider Halo Support Site. This thread is intended for the following feedback:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Theater Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • Area of Game: please specify which are of the game you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Insider Halo Support site and find out if it is a Known Issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Game error after opening the third campaign
Give us the option to unselect the 6 closest matchmaking regions so I may solo queue.

Cheers from down under.
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but when I went to watch an episode of Spartan OPS and exited out the Episode was still playing in the menu, not to mention the audio was a little choppy.
Yes, I submitted a ticket also regarding this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21