2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 21
One thing I'd like to see is an icon for controller and KBM in the PCR. I occasionally see one controller icon floating around but the rest of the names have nothing next to them and I am curious about input trends.
G Bond2808 wrote:
I don't know if anyone reported on this or not but when you play on Mini Fiesta and get killed, your player model stretches for some reason.
If it's not on the known issues list please make sure and report it, especially if you don't think anyone else has
stckrboy wrote:
G Bond2808 wrote:
I don't know if anyone reported on this or not but when you play on Mini Fiesta and get killed, your player model stretches for some reason.
If it's not on the known issues list please make sure and report it, especially if you don't think anyone else has
I remember that happening with the original Halo 4, I always figured it was an unintentional side-effect of the models being shrunken down to begin with.

Unrelated (didn't want to double-post) but my bit of feedback:
**EDIT** Well right after I posted that, the game must have noticed since I've yet to have that situation again. Thanks a lot game :B
**/EDIT**

Quite a few of my games end up failing to find the last player to start the match, but the lobby fills up fast up to that last player. The process is basically:
--Waiting
--After a minute or two tops, "Connecting session"
--Lobby rapidly fills up to 7/8 in Social, or 11/12 in Competitive
--Waiting... Waiting... Waiiting......
--Searching for more players....
--People start leaving one by one, until the last few of us give up and try searching again
--Repeat from top until either a game's finally loaded, or it just fails to find any game

After three such "Waiting for that ONE. LAST. PERSON. To join" lobbies it just stopped finding games at all, so I went back to Campaign for a bit with the intention of coming back later and hoping things would be better. Personally, I'd rather play a game with a single person missing than wait for an unknown period of time watching the game searching for one and then watching everyone leave out of frustration of not being able to actually play.

If the game can't find someone after a while, maybe just let it launch anyway (It really doesn't mean much in FFA, since everyone's against everyone else - but I can see it being an issue in a 4v4 mode....)
stckrboy wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for the Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. Please do NOT report issues or bugs in this thread. Issues should be reported at the Insider Halo Support Site. This thread is intended for the following feedback:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Theater Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo 4 Flight on PC and Xbox One. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • Area of Game: please specify which are of the game you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Insider Halo Support site and find out if it is a Known Issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Minor issue I discovered playing the Halo 4 Campaign: the charge sound for plasma pistol, when being used by the covenant, is the same volume at all times regardless of position and distance relative to the player.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mi pc no es de muchos recursos pero aun así pudo correr el halo 4 de manera muy fluida y manteniendo los FPS sin tener demasiados bajones, la calidad grafica me parece buena considerando que baje todo a mínimo. Muy fluido incluso mas que las versiones aniversario del halo 1 y 2 un gran trabajo de optimización.
Noticed a strange bug where one of the lights from the light rifle stays on the screen after you die while holding it. It goes once you switch weapons so it's not exactly game breaking.
Noticed a strange bug where one of the lights from the light rifle stays on the screen after you die while holding it. It goes once you switch weapons so it's not exactly game breaking.
If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.
Area: Multiplayer, customization specifically.
Platform: My experience so far is PC, but I'd assume it applies to both.
I preface this with an apology if this was already said.

-I must ask, why do some armors have their own sub categories for skins, but others don't? I'm not advocating for one or the other, but I think it'd be best if that tid bit could be consistent in final release.
-For the loadout customization, can we get a menu that fits with the other armor customization menus? Using the old one doesn't really.. Fit MCC anymore it feels like. Functionally, it's fine. if this change seems unnecessary I won't be too bothered.
-I'm happy that you are adding the rest of H4's weapon and armor skins back, while I wasn't a big fan of most of the armors, I'd rather it be the complete set. So thanks.
Sprinting does not seem to be working when bound to the Shift key on my system, binding it to other buttons does cause it to function but changing the binding back still doesn't fix it.

Edit: Other actions bound to Shift do work, it's only sprint that doesn't seem to do anything when bound to it.
Area: Multiplayer, customization specifically.
Platform: My experience so far is PC, but I'd assume it applies to both.
I preface this with an apology if this was already said.

-I must ask, why do some armors have their own sub categories for skins, but others don't? I'm not advocating for one or the other, but I think it'd be best if that tid bit could be consistent in final release.
-For the loadout customization, can we get a menu that fits with the other armor customization menus? Using the old one doesn't really.. Fit MCC anymore it feels like. Functionally, it's fine. if this change seems unnecessary I won't be too bothered.
-I'm happy that you are adding the rest of H4's weapon and armor skins back, while I wasn't a big fan of most of the armors, I'd rather it be the complete set. So thanks.
Agreed, but as well, they still don't have all of the armor in. Notice the MJOLNIR MK. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet, sets, and maybe a few other intividuals here and there. I also feel like the loadout menu needs to change.
1.-When you die in Spartan operations, the gamertag appears, but only for a few seconds, it is worth mentioning that in the xbox version if the name is shown.
2.-some sounds within multiplayer are delayed
3.-armor textures take time to load in the customization section

campaign and multiplayer feel good too and the weapon balance is pretty good. Congratulations, everything is going very well for the flight.
greetings and congratulations !!

thanks for the invitation
Every time I try to make my chat key "p" it doesn't work and then after the game is over it tells me to bind the key. I made it "T" and it works and I know this isn't that big of a problem, but still a problem.
I did some social games called mini fiesta on pc and when you die your body shrinks down to stick figure size. like forearms the size of toothpicks.
I did some social games and when you die your body shrinks down to stick figure size. like forearms the size of toothpicks.
if a mod could send me his/hers discord so i can send some screenshots that would be deeply appreciated
On the xbox one platform, you can't change the control input, from controller to keyboard and upside down, plus settings are missing, and when can you use the keyboard and mouse on xbox one?
Please do not release Halo 4 until sprint is fixed.

Already reported the issue to halo support.
  • The first cutscene for some reason got skipped automatically
  • shierecharge seems delayed
  • the melee animation causes some lag, it felt a little jittery at times
  • sometimes when editing keybinds i got stuck trying to cancel a keybind and won't let me exit the game, had to use end task to quit the game
  • not really an issue but brightness seems too bright at times and too dark in others making it it hard for enemies to be seen
Got some weird interactions with assassinations where I would be thrown out of them suddenly and have the assassination cancelled. The times this happens seems a bit inconsistent, but a lot of times it seems to happen is I or the thing being assassinated is pushed slightly and this also appears to happen quite a lot with airassasinations due to the momentum I still have once I hit them.
I'm sure this has already been addressed but when I spectate someone there spartan like blurs stutters its odd
Dammit, this update needs to happen already! I went back to the MCC and after playing on 120 FOV, I can't go back! 😂😂😂
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 21