Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Halo Infinite - Insider

OP OakleyFuturama2

Hello everyone,

I received a message yesterday, I have been trying to get this to work ever since.

I finally got onto the App on my Xbox this morning, that keeps telling me that “I need an update”, but there is none available.

I have tried to opt in via my profile (like I have done for all the MCC flights), which shows the link to the “Tech Preview”, that link tells me that I have not been selected. I have received two emails stating I have been.

I have followed all of the instructions, I just can’t get this to work on my Series X. I’m just stuck in an endless loop.

Anyone else have this problem?
Hello everyone,

I received a message yesterday, I have been trying to get this to work ever since.

I finally got onto the App on my Xbox this morning, that keeps telling me that “I need an update”, but there is none available.

I have tried to opt in via my profile (like I have done for all the MCC flights), which shows the link to the “Tech Preview”, that link tells me that I have not been selected. I have received two emails stating I have been.

I have followed all of the instructions, I just can’t get this to work on my Series X. I’m just stuck in an endless loop.

Anyone else have this problem?
Just performed “restart console”. It popped right up…