Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Halo infinte flight details

OP Askeladd4457

Hello, I'm looking for assistance, I got an email saying I was chosen to participate in the multiplayer technical preview but have not received any updates since can someone help me, or was I just not invited. thank you
We're currently waiting on them to roll out the codes/Xbox Insider app preview. If they are currently rolling them out, be patient
We're currently waiting on them to roll out the codes/Xbox Insider app preview. If they are currently rolling them out, be patient
ok thank you was just wondering if I missed something
Welcome
Hey, I'm in the same position. I got an email on Monday about being selected for the beta, but when I go to play the beta on my xbox, it says my account is not authorized. I also just checked my Halo insider flights and dont see this tech preview up yet. Any idea on when we can expect it?
i had my code already but it seems the code was invalid? another post said season 8 already ended which shoulda started today? or is it season 9 and the email was wrong? i dont see it say what season it was in the email also my code was given to me on the 2nd which i wasnt aware i got til just now. tried it and it didnt work is the current flight cancelled?
EDIT seems i read the thing wrong the key i got was for MCC flight which i did not sign up for i signed up for the infinite one which shoulda started today but i never got the new key
I too have yet to get my code. I've waited a while and got ready to play today, and even though I have the email saying I've been picked to join in, I've yet to get any key or anything to let me in.
have you already downloaded it?
íIf you are inside an insider, it should serve you both. Try it today begins the flight of halo multiplayer.