2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 35
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Been playing Halo for 9 years to date, now, and every step excites me. Can't wait for the flights to launch! Thanks for these!
Nice
Major Oof
please use some assets from reach mainly because the reach models are made to perfection
How neat is that!
Thanks alot :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Give me an animated version of this with the ring spinning so I can Wallpaper Engine it!!! Still, SUPER fackin cool!!!!!
Muchos Gracias!
I prefer the second one it looks a little more clean, but the third one is great too.
First Xbox 360 game I ever played was HALO 3 and I fell in love with it.The franchise has gotten better always trying to grow and work with its community.
One of my favorites. Cheers.
Halo is my first memory. My dad sat me in the basement with the giant original Xbox controller wjen I was 3 years old, and said this is how you move and this is how you look around. All I really remember from that day is getting pissed off and falling off the bridge on the mission ‘Halo’ about 100 times.
Ahora si viene lo chido :D

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we do not provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
Thanks!
I am still so excited about playing MCC Insider on PC
Hello everyone, how to join the team insiders Halo MCС PC in Steam?
Thanks for the assets!
Come out with a new Halo y'all have almost no one in Halo 5 and constantly match my team against players with far greater ranks. It's ridiculous and takes away the fun. Come out with new Halo y'all are pathetic and getting crushed by cod there are so many more people playing it...
Come out with a new Halo y'all have almost no one in Halo 5 and constantly match my team against players with far greater ranks. It's ridiculous and takes away the fun. Come out with new Halo y'all are pathetic and getting crushed by cod there are so many more people playing it...
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-infinite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 35