2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 30
Well, I think it's safe to say the Graphics team game is ON POINT! Beautiful, stunning work right here. Well done!
Just the ring would be a cool wallpaper tbh.
CCKlNG wrote:
Just the ring would be a cool wallpaper tbh.
I agree.
Gracias 343
Would be dope without the logo not gonna lie
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I like this background more - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/ab/fd/a0abfd09e55781739a77b345641d586e.png
Looks great :)
Not bad. Don't mind the logo for it, despite people wanting just the ring version.
I registered for mcc insider do i have to opt in to pc as well
I registered for mcc insider do i have to opt in to pc as well
There is an option to do that when you fill out the details in your profile
Seems Legit
Very cool thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Beautiful art, Thanks.
Awesome!
Thank u!
Thanks! Is pretty Nice!
Terg500 wrote:
Terg500 wrote:
How about just the ring?
I'd love that as well. But what I'd really want is a 20 minute 4K video of the animated ring of H2A's Skyward Forge map to put as an animated wallpaper, it looks so cool. There's a 10 minute version on YouTube but it's ruined by a Banshee in the lower middle of the screen.
Anyone out there with an XB1, 4K resolution and a capture card? :p
Don't have a 4K capture card yet, but if you're ok with standard HD I can get a video made for you tonight
Really? That would be fantastic. :-)
Absolutely! I'll get it done tonight barring MCC having an update since the last time I played. If so, It will get done on wednesday/thursday!

How would you prefer to download it? Using a youtube to mp4 converter or a dropbox link? I can make either work.
Hey i'd love something like that, could you share a link w/ me? or the existing one on youtube perhaps?

<p></p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
muy bonito el anillo muchas gracias
Terg500 wrote:
Terg500 wrote:
How about just the ring?
I'd love that as well. But what I'd really want is a 20 minute 4K video of the animated ring of H2A's Skyward Forge map to put as an animated wallpaper, it looks so cool. There's a 10 minute version on YouTube but it's ruined by a Banshee in the lower middle of the screen.
Anyone out there with an XB1, 4K resolution and a capture card? :p
Don't have a 4K capture card yet, but if you're ok with standard HD I can get a video made for you tonight
Really? That would be fantastic. :-)
Absolutely! I'll get it done tonight barring MCC having an update since the last time I played. If so, It will get done on wednesday/thursday!

How would you prefer to download it? Using a youtube to mp4 converter or a dropbox link? I can make either work.
Hey i'd love something like that, could you share a link w/ me? or the existing one on youtube perhaps?

<p></p>
Hello! I have been sooo busy lately that I haven't had time to record this yet! I plan on doing it tonight, but I'm still in the midst of a farm emergency, so that might not happen tonight. I'll try get it done asap!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 30