Halo Insider Assets

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31
So bit of flunk here... I became a member of the insider program but i miserably failed to see this download on my xbox feed for months... Currently downloading the insider and hopefully give some good feeback.
Are these assets available for use in monetized content, such as YouTube videos and Twitch streams?

I am also wondering if I am allowed to stream Halo: MCC if I get picked for the PC flighting, though this may not be the correct place to ask.

Thank you for the resources!
chaojimbo wrote:
Are these assets available for use in monetized content, such as YouTube videos and Twitch streams?

I am also wondering if I am allowed to stream Halo: MCC if I get picked for the PC flighting, though this may not be the correct place to ask.

We're still not quite sure on streaming rules at the moment; they've said that they don't want to give a blanket 'yes' or 'no' on streaming as the rules may change from game to game. When the emails are sent out they'll more than likely establish the exact rules for it then.
chaojimbo wrote:

We're still not quite sure on streaming rules at the moment; they've said that they don't want to give a blanket 'yes' or 'no' on streaming as the rules may change from game to game. When the emails are sent out they'll more than likely establish the exact rules for it then.
Ah. Thank you for the reply. I'm glad I didn't just jump in with streaming.
Id love a few more variants of these.
Anyone else hear the Halo Music in their head when they see these pics?

Thanks for the new DeskTop background! Looks fresshhhh
Thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Crescen1 wrote:
How Can I be an Insider?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
Thank You
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31