OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. ...
  7. 33
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haora voy a jugar a halo alvin
Hello :). I have Just signed up for the Insider Program due to the fact that future Halo games will be coming to PC. I have loved Halo ever since I held my first controller but never had the chance to play online. But I used to hang out with my cousins and siblings and we would always play locally till the sun came up next morning, or when our eyes had heavyweights on them. I am really and truly going to enjoy the New Halo games coming out to PC (Halo MCC, and Halo Infinite) and will try to play them to my hearts content.
looks amazing cant wait to play it
Halo is back baby :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Llevo cierto tiempo inscrito al programa Insider... Pero no hay respuesta :c
So great:D but i wanna pc-game version:D
downloaded the game off of steam with the email I enrolled in but signed in the game on my old xbox email. now multiplayer wont work and it says im on xbox network. is there a way to fix this?
this is badass thank you
Yea
Thanks!
The great journey beckons, and now we have art with us on this journey. Thanks!
Gracias, that is beautiful.
looking great mate thanks!
por que no puedo jugar mas halo
Ya se cerro el insaider ya que sale en unas semanas "3 de diciembre" por esa razón ya no se puede jugar
How about just the ring?
How about a ship or another crazy thing to catch attention of the background of the image of the ring? Anyone else have any good suggestions?
<p></p>
I wish they publish more stuff like wallpapers or something
Don’t we get a new nameplate if we participate in the fight? I never got mine.
Ahvvi wrote:
Don’t we get a new nameplate if we participate in the fight? I never got mine.
Nameplates aren't given out for every flight, as far as I know there aren't any for the PC flight that just finished. There may be a chance to get them in future
in a few hours halo reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. ...
  7. 33