Halo Insider Assets

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35
When switch the anniversary mode to classic mode and vice versa, the blood of the bodies (human and Covenant) doesn't remain in the other mode. I explain myself, if the blood scattered around a body in the classic mode, when switching to the anniversary mode disappears compleatly. In the versión of Xbox 360, the blood didn't disappears, only the pool of blood decreased.
When switch the anniversary mode to classic mode and vice versa, the blood of the bodies (human and Covenant) doesn't remain in the other mode. I explain myself, if the blood scattered around a body in the classic mode, when switching to the anniversary mode disappears compleatly. In the versión of Xbox 360, the blood didn't disappears, only the pool of blood decreased.
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please do not post bug reports here on the forums and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything. This is not a support topic
This might not be the right place to ask this but...

Are there any rewards for participating in this flight?
Emblems/Nameplates?
This might not be the right place to ask this but...

Are there any rewards for participating in this flight?
Emblems/Nameplates?
This isn't the place to ask as it's not a support thread, but at this time there are no announced plans for giving rewards for these flights
Thank you :-)
Thank you
im enjoying these assets
I like it.
Great, Thank you so much!
Thanks for the pik
Awesome!
It doesn't look bad, thank you,
Thank you very much
Good day.

The reason for this theme is because of the problem I have with the Halo multiplayer The Master Chief Collection on Steam in which I cannot play the multiplayer.

When I choose the game mode and click on the Play button, it loads me with a map and the players in the lobby, but when it goes to the waiting screen where it is already loading the map, the spawn points and the players, it takes longer than normal and when it is assumed that the loading bar has already been filled, it appears as a finished game and with the other players, except me, outside the game, then the statistics appear at 0 for everyone and when the next game begins, and the loading bar finishes loading on the waiting screen, the same thing happens to me again or gives me a black screenshot but listening as the other players are playing on the map that the game loaded. Or simply the game takes me out of the game and takes it as if I had left, I have already been banned for wanting to play multiplayer and the game takes me without playing anything.

Until now I have only been able to play the Reach campaign in singleplayer and nothing multiplayer. The only multiplayer I have been able to play is when I tested the Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary beta for Halo The Master Chief Collection in Halo Insader. I have not downloaded the game again because I can only play the singleplayer, which are not bad campaigns but so far there are only two.

A solution for multiplayer to play. I even opened the ports as it should be done with the Xbox and I cannot access the multiplayer.

For your time and attention
Thank you
Thank you!
Really appreciate it thanks a million
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35