Halo Insider Assets

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40
Nooooo! ODST flight is the one I was looking forward to, and I didn’t get in.... Sadness.
Nooooo! ODST flight is the one I was looking forward to, and I didn’t get in.... Sadness.
Really? Sorry to hear.
https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/haloinsider_keyart_3840x2160-e9494a39ceff4a3fba06067e0829aa41.png
Really? Sorry to hear.
Same here, but whatever looking forward to play it upon release. I love the game.
which ring is it though?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
Really? Sorry to hear.
Same here, but whatever looking forward to play it upon release. I love the game.
I am forced to collect the audio logs in legendary. Although this is far better than halo 2 legendary 😅
I found almost no issues in campaign. So hope it comes out soon.
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
Really? Sorry to hear.
Don't worry soldiers as smooth as the flight is going it will be out soonish so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!
I am forced to collect the audio logs in legendary. Although this is far better than halo 2 legendary 😅
Forced? no bro you get to with sweet, rich, and weird as hell backstory.
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
Really? Sorry to hear.
Don't worry soldiers as smooth as the flight is going it will be out soonish so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!
Actually, the flight doesn't let me dive into the Mombasa streets 4th rally point directly (bcz of Playlist, no campaign) I collected all 29 BTW. (the last one is not possible bcz of the same reason)
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
GAMERBOYSB wrote:
Really? Sorry to hear.
Actually, the flight doesn't let me dive into the Mombasa streets 4th rally point directly (bcz of Playlist, no campaign) I collected all 29 BTW. (the last one is not possible bcz of the same reason)
ik its sad day but we be will complete our quest another day brother.
Wow, thx dude! That's way, 343 is the best.
Thanks!
Wait, I'm concerned about something. 343 says they're working on the ability to link steam accounts to MCC. Does that mean it will no longer work on XBL, and I will no longer be able to cross progress?
What do you do if you've lost your message that contained your Halo Insider wallpaper? I used it on FB ages ago, and now I can't find the email or message that contained it to use it on other social media.
Thank You!
Pretty cool, I've been looking for some of these since the first Insider Flight.
I didn't get into halo insider to play it my first time :(
How many days I have to wait to get the message for halo mcc insider
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40