3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 46
Thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quisiera saver para que sirven las estrellas en halo 5, las estrellas ennlas armaduras
Thats great !
Thankyou
Thanks, snickerdoodle!
Cool, thanks
Ah nice
Thank you for this amazing opportunity
Thank you
Thank you for the amazing opportunity to try halo infinite, lets hope all of us are able to try it out.
Thanks so much for the artwork and for letting me sign up! Stoked for Infinite and can't wait to try it out :)
Awesome! I absolutely love Halo art and scenery!
Awesome! I absolutely love Halo art and scenery!
Me to it is the best art of all
I know some of you have been looking for some of the official Insider assets so we thought we'd give you a chance to download some. Click the links to grab the assets for yourself!

Enjoy!

Halo Insider - Instagram size

Halo Insider Key Art

Halo Insider Key Art (with URL)

Edit - adding more!

Twitter/FB banner - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art with URL - 1920x1080

Insider logo (white)

Insider logo (black)

Insider logo (textured)
This LOOKS AMAZING
Thanks you a lot
more to add to how much I cannot wait to play it , thank you
I'm extremely ready for something new to come out. Over the next few months, I'm hoping that we get the excitement we need.
i would like to see the part of the ring that was destroyed that we saw in the reveal trailer and that be the final boss fight
Thank you brother :D
Hey dose anyone know if your apart of the halo insider program? Please someone Answer
I know some of you have been looking for some of the official Insider assets so we thought we'd give you a chance to download some. Click the links to grab the assets for yourself!

Enjoy!

Halo Insider - Instagram size

Halo Insider Key Art

Halo Insider Key Art (with URL)

Edit - adding more!

Twitter/FB banner - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art with URL - 1920x1080

Insider logo (white)

Insider logo (black)

Insider logo (textured)
Hey snickerdoodle is the halo insider program full and if it is not please accept me please I am a long time halo fan and I really want to play the bats for infinite one more thing how do you know if your part of it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 46