3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 30
Time to go make this my new wallpaper.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Do you have any 1440p wallpaper yet?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Kashnasty wrote:
You guys are just going to ignore this customers comment and hide it? Wow.
This thread has nothing to do with what that user was tlaking about. There are places to leave feedback like that and this thread is not one of them
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Let's all remain civil, folks! The Great journey awaits all who walk the path.
Many thanks
Christmas time!
Many thanks
The Best Community is here :-)
It looks good but I don’t think I got the money if that’s what our asking
this is just awesome.
Thanks
Thank you!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I know some of you have been looking for some of the official Insider assets so we thought we'd give you a chance to download some. Click the links to grab the assets for yourself!

Enjoy!

Halo Insider - Instagram size

Halo Insider Key Art

Halo Insider Key Art (with URL)

Edit - adding more!

Twitter/FB banner - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art - 1920x1080

Insider Key Art with URL - 1920x1080

Insider logo (white)

Insider logo (black)

Insider logo (textured)
thanks <3
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Terg500 wrote:
Terg500 wrote:
How about just the ring?
I'd love that as well. But what I'd really want is a 20 minute 4K video of the animated ring of H2A's Skyward Forge map to put as an animated wallpaper, it looks so cool. There's a 10 minute version on YouTube but it's ruined by a Banshee in the lower middle of the screen.
Anyone out there with an XB1, 4K resolution and a capture card? :p
Does the ring loop again after a certain amount of time, or does it just keep on going longer than 20 minutes? If it loops after 5 minutes, you could just record it using GameDVR in 4K HDR
This is the video I was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqm0qcB_Yv0

I have a comment reply on there describing how I believe the ring works. Basically I see it being split into two sections:
You have the section that is directly below the level and the distant part whose landmasses are completely different from that with a cloud wall hiding the transition between the two.

https://i.imgur.com/YDI9jIA.jpg

Looking closer at the video the closer section loops every 8 minutes and 14 seconds, determined by concentrating on a specific spot that appears both times the same, one at 1:11 where the lake shore that is on the bottom left of the banshee hits the edge of the video and that same shore appearing and doing the same again at 9:25. The distant part of course has much more unique land that goes beyond that 8 minute loop.
So to not make the wallpaper look too weird it would be best to have the bottom section loop at least two times and then near the end of the second loop a smooth 20 to 30 second fade transition could be done so the clouds and distant land would fit the beginning of the first loop again.

In short the video would have to be at least 16 minutes and 28 seconds long, a raw version being uploaded that I could edit would be awesome and the guys who came up with this skybox are insane. :)
WOW!
great video Terg500!

But that Banshee ¬¬

Sadly the guy never answered your comment and we never got that as a wallpaper = (
I managed to find only this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLLl9xon5JE
I appreciate you :)
Cheers!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...