Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Halo Insider Avalability

OP Netherbrine5902

Will there be anymore Halo Insider?
Netherbrine5902
It's hard to say at the moment. Now that all the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection are out on PC, 343i may use the Insider app to give some players access to Halo: Infinite or they may still continue to use it for future seasons of the Collection. No one can really say until the new Season is planned.
It's hard to say at the moment. Now that all the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection are out on PC, 343i may use the Insider app to give some players access to Halo: Infinite or they may still continue to use it for future seasons of the Collection. No one can really say until the new Season is planned.
Oh ok!
There's still features in the backlog that 343 are working on - like the Custom Games browsers. Those features will very likely go through flighting before being released, so I'm sure MCC will see new flights in the New Year. I'm hopeful that Infinite will also see public flighting early next year
stckrboy wrote:
There's still features in the backlog that 343 are working on - like the Custom Games browsers. Those features will very likely go through flighting before being released, so I'm sure MCC will see new flights in the New Year. I'm hopeful that Infinite will also see public flighting early next year
Agreed my Monitor friend
stckrboy wrote:
I hope Custom Games browser comes soon. Kinda makes hosting a custom game server useless without it.

Side Question

Will we get any dedicated custom server software so we can host 24 hours a day like in Halo Combat Evolved?
I think they'll use it for Halo Infinite.
I think they'll use it for Halo Infinite.
Most likely
Alright tq guys!
As an update, for those who missed it, Infinite will indeed have public flighting using the Insider program:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-december-2020
Quote:
We can’t wait for you to join us on the Halo Infinite adventure, first with Insider flighting later next year, and then when we ship in Fall 2021.
stckrboy wrote:
As an update, for those who missed it, Infinite will indeed have public flighting using the Insider program:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-december-2020
Quote:
We can’t wait for you to join us on the Halo Infinite adventure, first with Insider flighting later next year, and then when we ship in Fall 2021.
Thank you for the reminder.

I can’t wait to experience everything Halo infinite has to offer.