Halo Insider Bonuses?

OP xWxtcher

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Does anyone know if the participants taking place in the insider program will recive any kind of bonus or reward? Like an in-game badge or something?
xWxtcher wrote:
Does anyone know if the participants taking place in the insider program will recive any kind of bonus or reward? Like an in-game badge or something?
i Think there are coming a nameplate reward
well TBH, the biggest reward for me personally would be to "help making the game itself RIGHT" with out own feedback, which also gives us the bonus to play early xD That's literally all u need ;)
If there is anything, it'll probably be something like a special nameplate and/or forum badge.
Would be nice if we got a nameplate for being an insider and giving feedback.
There is nothing confirmed at this time outside of the preexisting Halo Insider nameplate. Even that isn't guaranteed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Having all MCC in PC are somewhere a bonus comrade ^^
NakeZast wrote:
well TBH, the biggest reward for me personally would be to "help making the game itself RIGHT" with out own feedback, which also gives us the bonus to play early xD That's literally all u need ;)
Personally that is how I feel as well especially with Infinite flights coming up in the future. Knowing how the public is now and days people will still want to have something to show other people, so they can boast a little lol. That being said 343 will more than likely reinstate the Insider Nameplate to the PC community.
Ezio Wolf wrote:
NakeZast wrote:
Personally that is how I feel as well especially with Infinite flights coming up in the future. Knowing how the public is now and days people will still want to have something to show other people, so they can boast a little lol. That being said 343 will more than likely reinstate the Insider Nameplate to the PC community.
Yeap, Exactly mate, knowing that even Infinite is gonna have its own flight program, this is gonna be epic. Most probably the nameplate is gonna be there I don't think there is need for anything extra personally xD
xWxtcher wrote:
Nobody knows, you might get a nameplate or achievement on the forums, maybe even an in-game reward.
Knowing 343, there most likely will be a small token of reward as a thanks, for helping them accomplish their goals. Don't expect big fancy things, as it is a voluntary program for those who wants to help the devs.
Honestly the real bonus is being able to play Halo in a modern day of age. It’s incredible that a childhood game of mine is rising to a level that hasn’t been reach.
Entropy91 wrote:
If there is anything, it'll probably be something like a special nameplate and/or forum badge.
Of corse or maybe a armor reward
At most, maybe give Insider testers a nameplate, badge, or banner, etc. But armor should be available for everyone to unlock.

I don't think it's fair to let insiders have exclusive access to such important things like armor.
None that I'm aware of. I believe I recall the original Reach beta gave you an avatar hoodie that said "reach beta" on it. Though, that was also under Bungie
At most, maybe give Insider testers a nameplate, badge, or banner, etc. But armor should be available for everyone to unlock.

I don't think it's fair to let insiders have exclusive access to such important things like armor.
Ok, what about the same model but the textures are a bit differents, like a 1st version: less detailled for the insiders on the noble 6 armor?
Will give a stripe, no more.
Not for bonuses go on tests
I apologize if I write with mistakes

Ok, what about the same model but the textures are a bit differents, like a 1st version: less detailled for the insiders on the noble 6 armor?
Maybe. I still think an exclusive emblem/banner would be more appropriate, without giving the feeling of excluding others because they weren’t available at the time for testing even if they may have been interested but were unable.
Come to think of it... Perhaps they'll give those who are able to participate a forum badge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5