OP Phil xoxo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I would think a forum badge would be most likely to not alienate the overall population.
the real reward is that it is on steam =]
Hopefully we will get a skin or some banner icons
Come to think of it... Perhaps they'll give those who are able to participate a forum badge.
is that what the blue dogtags "enlisted" are from?
I'd like to play early, give good feedback, report bugs. What we need is a solid release on the PC.
Would love to have something special on your tag like in Halo Reach with the different Halo CE, 2, 3, etc. logos appearing on top of your character.
Quote:
is that what the blue dogtags "enlisted" are from?
The blue dog tags are given to those who have joined an active spartan company.
I'm perfectly fine if they just give us a nameplate, I'd rather people join out of a wanting to make sure HALO:MCC comes out as smooth as possible for it's PC debut instead of for some "special" uppity rewards.
You get the reward of testing the game if you get in lmao
Hopefully if there is a reward it is minor like a nameplate.
Even if I have it I dont want cosmetics to be locked away.
I'm just looking forward to helping when possible and then getting MMC on PC! Anything else is just a "bonus".
I get where you're coming from, but I personally think just being involved in helping to make sure the games run smoothly and play well is the best reward in this scenario. We get to provide constructive feedback directly to the studio to let them know what works and what doesn't, all while being the first to get our hands on the things we've all been asking for over the past 15 years. :D
Being Chosen to participate in the flight program is what I’m looking for and that will be Rewarding to help shape HALO experience...
I just look forward to trying the games out and playing them early, to be honest. Plus we get to shape and mold how the game develops. To me, that's the bonus.
The best bonus is we can get Halo MCC on PC and Reach in MCC
well TBH, the biggest reward for me personally would be to "help making the game itself RIGHT" with out own feedback, which also gives us the bonus to play early xD That's literally all u need ;)
This for me. I've been wanting to play Halo on PC for a long time now and I'd like to help and make it the best it can be. This is my main reason for signing up for any alpha/beta tests for games that I am excited for.
I think that, an ingame nameplate ontop of helping making the game turn out right on PC is pretty reasonable.
the possibility to help developers giving feedbacks of their work it's already a reward, for me.
A nameplate would be nice.
I agree with some of the people above. The best reward is making the game better! =D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5