OP xWxtcher

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I've always enjoyed the tags that franchises will offer to Alpha or Beta testers as well as "legacy" players. For instance, Halo Reach was great in offering tags for players of Halo PC. It would be great to see some sort of acknowledgement as a series of tags or even something as simple as a profile badge.
Making sure this hits the public the best it can is reward enough anything extra is just that extra.
The pleasure of assisting 343 would be great. When Reach was first released, i snagged a Bungie nameplate, for beating one of them in a PvP match i think. From then on, i received messages every match asking if i worked for Bungie- good times
Like we keep saying, if you go into this expecting a reward you don't deserve to be in the flight in the first place. The point of flights is to test the stability of the servers and beta test for bugs and player feel, not for a reward at the end.

This post has been hidden.

xWxtcher wrote:
Does anyone know if the participants taking place in the insider program will recive any kind of bonus or reward? Like an in-game badge or something?
No one knows but I personally would like a nameplate or waypoint badge.
There won't be any reward coming for Insiders. The only reward is a badge at best.
A nameplate reward for sure something else maybe.
Most likely some cool forums badges or name plates
a forum badge or an in-game badge, i guess
A reward for being randomly chosen? D:
Cistola wrote:
xWxtcher wrote:
Does anyone know if the participants taking place in the insider program will recive any kind of bonus or reward? Like an in-game badge or something?
i Think there are coming a nameplate reward
That would be sick but I would love an armor piece or set.
The bonus you get is testing the game before everyone else
This would be cool, I miss the ODST nameplate from reach.
Flaming recon helmet xD, nameplate most likely, hope its a cool one too.
If by any chance they give us Flaming Recon helmet, it would be mind blowing.
That's a tad intense for being a beta participant.
does anyone know when they're going to actually pick people to download and play the halo reach portion?
really dying inside im craving the swat on pc its going to be insane!!!!
does anyone know when they're going to actually pick people to download and play the halo reach portion?
really dying inside im craving the swat on pc its going to be insane!!!!
As soon as they're ready to start the first flights, they'll send out emails to those who hasve been selected. At this stage they probably will know who that is but it's now anything that needs to be public right now.
Come to think of it... Perhaps they'll give those who are able to participate a forum badge.
I would actually be down with this. This or an in-game emblem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5