Halo Insider Bonuses?

OP Phil xoxo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
its the best reward to play MCC in advance. However, it will be great if any additional reward XD
That is true but unlikely.
I mean it is fair to point out that Bungie had nameplates for Reach so that system still exists somewhere within the code. Also there are event items like the eternal flames for the last Bungie day and red flames for legendary editions of the game. I hope they also allow people to get all of the DLC armor, but I think that is for another post itself.
The return of the Eternal flames would be good, because we have been unable to attain them for 8 years now
I would appreciate if they chose a special emblem or stance, even a weapon skin or set. Being an Insider has already been an incredible journey, and I believe people should know how we helped the devs. Y'know?
Is there still a way to get in the Insider program ?
Bexti CCX wrote:
Is there still a way to get in the Insider program ?
You can sign up here: http://haloinsider.com
I saw the MCC Insider nameplate in YouTube, so you’d probably get rewarded this
The only bonus should be...
Whatever you flight is free. If you are good enough to play a broken version to test, you're good enough to get the retail version for free.

Fair enough.
well TBH, the biggest reward for me personally would be to "help making the game itself RIGHT" with out own feedback, which also gives us the bonus to play early xD That's literally all u need ;)
Precisely. The biggest reward I can think of is helping the game transition back to PC in the easiest and most fluid way it can. Anything else is awesome.
Phil xoxo wrote:
Does anyone know if the participants taking place in the insider program will recive any kind of bonus or reward? Like an in-game badge or something?
dont think they have confirmed anything but i dont think its our of the realm of possibility to get a badge or something like that once the game comes out
I would really like the forum and in-game name badge as it’s something special.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5