1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Jebsquared wrote:
I find it a bit surprising that 343i didn't expect people to play the flight so much, given that the announcement of the MCC coming to PC resulted in the fans sending them pizzas. If they were that excited about the mere announcement, they'd be even more excited to play the flight.
Either way, it's good to hear that flight 1 was a success!
Looking forward to flight two!
It was mostly that there wasn't much to play in the flight, so with the ratio of sessions to number of active players being higher than they had predicted, they were surprised
Nice! Glad to hear that the devs are listening to ensure a nice delivery.
Semi-pro CS:GO player here, big halo 1 fan wana make the switch when it comes out.. I don't have a problem telling you the game is -Yoink- if it is
Trusian wrote:
Hope I get selected to join in this time round. Can't wait to test firefight again!
I hope we both do bud.
Jebsquared wrote:
I find it a bit surprising that 343i didn't expect people to play the flight so much, given that the announcement of the MCC coming to PC resulted in the fans sending them pizzas. If they were that excited about the mere announcement, they'd be even more excited to play the flight.
It was mostly that there wasn't much to play in the flight, so with the ratio of sessions to number of active players being higher than they had predicted, they were surprised
I wonder if a minority tipped that number. A few super fans playing hundreds of times making it look like engagement was way up.
We hope and pray
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Desmond373 wrote:
Jebsquared wrote:
I wonder if a minority tipped that number. A few super fans playing hundreds of times making it look like engagement was way up.
They would also have that specific info. Just as they could tell how many times each individual person played the flooded playlist during that challenge last fall.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Did the flights start? Oh my gosh let me check my email!
They've started... roughly a month ago.
The first flight ran from the 28th of last month to the 1st of this. Had <1000 people so 95% didn't get emails.
Thanks for the update, I hope all the flights go as good as the first.

i do have one question, how many flights are there going to be?
I love Halo Flights. I'd love to be a part of one someday.
Cant wait to see how it runs on @_@ pc
So many good things to hear. I can not wait for this next flight guys. Every update i hear from you guys just puts a big smile on my face because it means that we are another step closer to experiencing this awesome beast of a game on PC. Keep up the great work and hey my schedule is wide open just saying ;).
I got to play Halo: Reach on PC at the Halo: Outpost Discovery and it was awesome!
i do have one question, how many flights are there going to be?
Probably as many as 343 feels they need before Reach is in a stable enough state to be released to retail
What I want to know is: how many people have signed up for the insider program? I have a burning need to calculate my odds of getting picked for fireflight, but I can't do that until I know how many insiders there are.
Jebsquared wrote:
What I want to know is: how many people have signed up for the insider program? I have a burning need to calculate my odds of getting picked for fireflight, but I can't do that until I know how many insiders there are.
The most detailed number we have is 'tens of thousands'. "Roughly 20x as many people this time around" would mean ~20k people, out of 20k-100k I'd assume. Whatever the case, I wouldn't put too much thought into it; if you get picked you get picked, if you don't you don't.
Jebsquared wrote:
"Roughly 20x as many people this time around.", so around 20k out of the tens of thousands who are in the program. Not sure exactly how many tens.
They haven't released any information about the flight besides that it is soon and it will be a firefight. There is no information on the numbers, the map or literally anything. Why do people just throw numbers around like they have inside information?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6