2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Jebsquared wrote:
What I want to know is: how many people have signed up for the insider program? I have a burning need to calculate my odds of getting picked for fireflight, but I can't do that until I know how many insiders there are.
"Roughly 20x as many people this time around.", so around 20k out of the tens of thousands who are in the program. Not sure exactly how many tens.
They haven't released any information about the flight besides that it is soon and it will be a firefight. There is no information on the numbers, the map or literally anything. Why do people just throw numbers around like they have inside information?
It is an estimate, but it's based on the info we have. They've said that tens of thousands have signed up, the first flight was about 1000 people, and the next flight will have roughly 20x the people.
I am just hoping not right at the end of the month again? Like more like next week?
Jebsquared wrote:
What I want to know is: how many people have signed up for the insider program? I have a burning need to calculate my odds of getting picked for fireflight, but I can't do that until I know how many insiders there are.
"Roughly 20x as many people this time around.", so around 20k out of the tens of thousands who are in the program. Not sure exactly how many tens.
They haven't released any information about the flight besides that it is soon and it will be a firefight. There is no information on the numbers, the map or literally anything. Why do people just throw numbers around like they have inside information?
It is an estimate, but it's based on the info we have. They've said that tens of thousands have signed up, the first flight was about 1000 people, and the next flight will have roughly 20x the people.
Thanks for the link, I didn't originally see the comment Postums made in the Reddit thread.
Jebsquared wrote:
Thanks for the link, I didn't originally see the comment Postums made in the Reddit thread.
No worries. I probably should've included it the first time around.
Can't wait for firefight, thanks for the hard work guys!
I need guidance on the halo 3 sand trap ee I know its out there i have faith I need to know
I am looking forward to the next flight. I appreciate the detailed response from the first flight. I cant wait for the second flight to begin, good luck everyone!
I've gotta ask, what were some of the issues encountered with the first flight, if there are some they'd like to talk about.

Still, this is exciting news!
How do I get in the next one?
sander9702 wrote:
Luck.
Yeah. That's just it.
sander9702 wrote:
Be enrolled in the Insider program, have all the forms filled out accurately, and as SilentRebel38 said - luck. The next flight will have more people in it but not all, so being lucky really can't hurt.
Can't wait for the next flight! I will be ready and willing to give positive and helpful feedback. I've launched a few apps and have beta tested games before. Pretty good at finding bugs and providing useful step based information on how the bug happened. I've also written feedback reviews for the apps and games that I beta tested.
So glad the first flight was a success, But firefight! The Hype!
#The Hype Train
I can't wait to try the next flighting for Reach. I'm looking forward to co-op the final game with my steam friends, some of whom never got to play Halo before.
My body (and PC) is ready.

Please let me join your premium suite.
I am just hoping not right at the end of the month again? Like more like next week?
There's no date yet so I guess they'll tell us slightly before the flight begins, like they did for the first one. If I had to guess I'd say the next or the following weekend are very likely.
flight flight flight~~
Just stopping by to let you guys know that I'm available. Both for the game and.. Emotionally
My body is so bready.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6