1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
An invite before I literally go insane from my refractory temporal lobe epilepsy? Neurologically I'm losing my mind and the process is not slowing down.

Used to be a huge fan of the Halo series and would love to play it on my original platform and the only platform I can play games on now. Literally used to read the books in middle school. And after seizures you can have post-ical psychosis , and for some people it doesn't go away and it pops up a lot for me.

Either way if you want someone to participate, I'd love to help out.

Playing something that used to be a healthy hobby might help, out of options really don't know what to do.
hey 343

can we have an update on when halo reach will be coming to xbox for the insiders,
if i get into the FireFlight, to which i highly doubt, i will be doing my damndest to break it XD
Thank you very much to the 434 Team, we are looking forward to playing Halo Reach on our computers.
cant wait for the to get a chance to play halo on PC.
Nealer92 wrote:
hey 343

can we have an update on when halo reach will be coming to xbox for the insiders,
As soon as it's ready. The next flight should be dropping within the next few weeks, if all goes according to plan. That can and will change though
I'm prepared to sacrifice a weekend to play Firefight nonstop! It was certainly one of, if not my favorite game mode from Reach!
I'm prepared to sacrifice a weekend to play Firefight nonstop! It was certainly one of, if not my favorite game mode from Reach!
Same loved Reach so much really hope im part of the next flight!
can i use a controller or the flight is only for mouse and keyboard?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GYS GHOST wrote:
can i use a controller or the flight is only for mouse and keyboard?
You can play with the game pad or the keyboard and mouse.
Looking forward to possibly getting my invite, want to see if my laptop will be able to handle it
RedxYeti wrote:
Thanks for the update. I was about to ask how it went since all i could find were articles about people pirating the flight lol. Fingers crossed to get into the next one.
All those articles but no download link hahahaha
Like How soon till the next flight?
Unruly9679 wrote:
Between now and the end of the month so about a week at most, assuming they don't have to delay it.
Unruly9679 wrote:
The team is heads down working on supporting it. Once we know exactly when, we will share that info out.
Postums wrote:
Unruly9679 wrote:
The team is heads down working on supporting it. Once we know exactly when, we will share that info out.
Thank's.
I've been checking the forum daily for any news. This game is my last hope for a good game coming out this year...
Just commenting so that my account doesn't show up as dormant; I don't want to be seen as less eligible for a flight because of that.
I'm very excited, and whether I get into a test flight or not, if these games are ported well and don't have any glaring issues like obnoxious micro-transactions, I'll be picking them up as soon as I can!
Still waiting......
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6