OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I hope I'll be able to play, I just replayed Reach's campaign and I wanna get back into the game again.
I'll be ready!!!
nickm987 wrote:
Just commenting so that my account doesn't show up as dormant; I don't want to be seen as less eligible for a flight because of that.
I'm very excited, and whether I get into a test flight or not, if these games are ported well and don't have any glaring issues like obnoxious micro-transactions, I'll be picking them up as soon as I can!
Yes, no microtransactions PLEASE! I remember when games used to be good AND you didn't have to pay for them one piece at a time...

In 2019 I guarantee your game will make more money by advertising "No Microtransactions" to boost game/merch popularity. Than it would make off of the 5 sad/rich/stupid whales who actually buy everything and spend thousands of dollars on garbage, scaring 80% of the potential player-base away in the process.
I hope to shoot the bad guys in the video game soon like I did when I had recently emerged from the spawning pools and had acquired my first entertainment device

I have fond memories of pressing the shooting button and hearing the shooting noise and hearing the bad guys go ouch, oww that hurts [in alien]

one day I hope to play the video game where I shot the bad guys again, like in my youth, which I can no longer do since that entertainment device was consumed by universal entropy (Disc tray simultaneously jammed and no longer actually read discs, Xbox 360's were actual trash and mine broke down in atleast 7 different ways before I switched to PC for good)

THIS CONCLUDES MY REMINISCING POST CARRY ON WITH YOUR DAY
I hope to shoot the bad guys in the video game soon like I did when I had recently emerged from the spawning pools and had acquired my first entertainment device

I have fond memories of pressing the shooting button and hearing the shooting noise and hearing the bad guys go ouch, oww that hurts [in alien]one day I hope to play the video game where I shot the bad guys again, like in my youth, which I can no longer do since that entertainment device was consumed by universal entropy (Disc tray simultaneously jammed and no longer actually read discs, Xbox 360's were actual trash and mine broke down in atleast 7 different ways before I switched to PC for good)

THIS CONCLUDES MY REMINISCING POST CARRY ON WITH YOUR DAY
the early ones yeah, but mid to late, the slims in particular, are really damn good... gam them up and they'll still chug along nicely
My schedule is clear.
My body is Reggie.
Give me fireflight.
ShadyLtd17 wrote:
My schedule is clear.
My body is Reggie.
Give me fireflight.
Soon.
When i heard halo was coming to pc i anticipated itd be sometime in August; hopefully im right; ive been keeping myself busy since then XD
I need a weapon
Before the end of the month now 343?? Its already the 26th and the month is almost up once again!
Before the end of the month now 343?? Its already the 26th and the month is almost up once again!
Hopefully it's soon.
I'm litterally dying to wait this game to be played... It brings me back to 2012, last time we set the fireteam i had in that year put together to play 8v8 big team battles... Good old memories!
60% sounds good at first, because only a message on twitter and 1 mail, it's more than a half....but for a second look here this forum there are lots of people who eager to help and 40% of the invited people didn't want even download the files, it's a bit weird. I wonder how active they are in here or what is the reason to stay away. I know there are lots of reasons, family, work, etc but still a bit weird. Just my thoughts, thanks for the update!
Postums has not posted any new info the last couple of day nor has ske7ch. My guess ske7ch is busy with Halo outpost Discovery. and 343 is keeping anyother info a secret until they are ready.
Unruly9679 wrote:
Postums has not posted any new info the last couple of day nor has ske7ch. My guess ske7ch is busy with Halo outpost Discovery. and 343 is keeping anyother info a secret until they are ready.
I made some questions which weren't answered, while others' were. Even if they are trying to keep some info secret, I don't like how they just left me hanging. At best, they could just tell me "We're not ready to [BLAM!]" Oh well, no point in crying over spilled milk.
I agree with you SilentRebel38.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not edit content previously edited by a moderator or repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hello, any update about second flight? i'll hope i'll get in !
I'm disappointed that i didn't get the Flight, even tho I'm better then 99,9% of the player base out there, which i will prove when the game comes out.You ain't stopin me you only slowin me down xxx
Still no updates
Hope flight will happen in July but it seems to be delayed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6