1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Thank you so much for the info!
This is the kind of info i love to see. Having modded the original on pc for well over a decade i feel pretty familiar with the engine and i somewhat understand the difficultys your team faces. Glad to see this level of transparency as well as far as blockers go, id love to sed a weekly or bi weekly mini update on blockers (kinda like how cloud imperium does with the star citizen development).
The thing I'm most dissapointed in is that they didn't choose to call their flighting stages "flighting halos".
Hi Postums,
Just wanted to say thanks for the update on the situation. Its somthing i really personally value that you are going to the bother of keeping the community in the loop and not locking everything down like certain other developers in the industry. Take as much time as you need. At the end of the day ill be looking foward to when i am able to play halo reach on pc with all of the benifits that come with the platform.

Anyway thanks again for the update and looking foward to more in the future.
From Postums on Twitter short ago:
Quote:
PSA: FireFlight Ring 1 tests were successful. Currently working to go to Ring 2 today if all final tests work out. Ring 2 tests if they go out will run until the 14th. Still have several Ring 3 blockers that are being worked on now.
Quote:
PSA: FireFlight Ring 1 tests were successful. Currently working to go to Ring 2 today if all final tests work out. Ring 2 tests if they go out will run until the 14th. Still have several Ring 3 blockers that are being worked on now.
It's coming!
Quote:
If ring 2 testing goes well will they push onto ring 3 and fix the bugs? I'm guessing we'll be able to play firefight within a week or less?
Is ring 2 testing goes well will they push onto ring 3 and fix the bugs? I'm guessing we'll be able to play firefight within a week or less?
As Postums said, assuming all goes with with Ring 2 tests then they will happen this week. If not, it will be a few more days until they go out. In the mean time there are still blockers on Ring 3 (Reclaimers) which need to be fixed before it goes to them and after that it will hit Ring 4 which is for regular Halo Insiders. Still a bit to go yet
Ske7ch posted to tweeter about the flighting rings,
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1161305662501994496?s=20
Every day of waiting for this game litterally kills me!
I've been working my life off so when the new games get released, I can buy them, I'm hoping I get an invitation for this flight cause I love firefight with a passion. I'm so hype for it, I could super bounce out my house from all this anticipation!!
May be totally out of practice, but totally okay with getting quashed myself if it means we can find more bugs in the game.
It's going to be great
Not That this is a spoiler 343 has almost 2 weeks before we hit the Original September 14th launch date for halo reach, hope we see the Xbox flight before than.
Unruly9679 wrote:
Not That this is a spoiler 343 has almost 2 weeks before we hit the Original September 14th launch date for halo reach, hope we see the Xbox flight before than.
Considering they ironed out most bugs when getting FireFlight ready we might actually see the PvP flight in a little over 2 weeks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unruly9679 wrote:
Considering they ironed out most bugs when getting FireFlight ready we might actually see the PvP flight in a little over 2 weeks
And That Would Be True If There are some new bug that might show up while getting the Xbox flight ready.
For anyone having issues trying to access the support site, don't use the link in your email
Please use one of the links below and make sure that you're signing in with the email that you used to register for the program
http://support.halowaypoint.com/

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031245412-Known-Issues-List-FireFlight-Aug-23-2019
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
As eager as I am to start playing, I would much rather have a quality product over a rushed one. Especially in regards to our precious Halo series. Keep up the outstanding work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6