1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Excited for the extended Flight 2 (Flight 2.5?)
ReachTea wrote:
Yeah, wondering if they will get new participants for it or if the same 10k will get an extended test but at a later date, excited none the less
Mash3054 wrote:
ReachTea wrote:
Yeah, wondering if they will get new participants for it or if the same 10k will get an extended test but at a later date, excited none the less
I imagine it'll be an entirely new set of people due to the fact people had their Insiders revoked and not just suspended, which requires an additional key to activate, it'd be useless to have to create 10K more keys for the same people to activate again
ReachTea wrote:
Mash3054 wrote:
ReachTea wrote:
I imagine it'll be an entirely new set of people due to the fact people had their Insiders revoked and not just suspended, which requires an additional key to activate, it'd be useless to have to create 10K more keys for the same people to activate again
Yeah sounds about right.
Guys where can i get updates on when flighting is starting cause i was totally unaware of the previous flight until i saw it on youtube
Guys where can i get updates on when flighting is starting cause i was totally unaware of the previous flight until i saw it on youtube
Anything concrete will end up in the Insider forum before and during the flight. Flights are discussed extensively on Postums's Twitter beforehand along with major developments, so if you follow him they'll be hard to miss.
we are glade you guys are taking your time to make the game an awesome experience. unlike other games out there. keep up the good work. thanks for the update.
flighting is Bias and BS
flighting is Bias and BS
You seem to post an awful lot of negativity.
Mash3054 wrote:
flighting is Bias and BS
Well did you get into the flight? People are getting mad at this point because they want in, and they know they don't have much of a chance.
MP3MAN04 wrote:
Mash3054 wrote:
flighting is Bias and BS
Well did you get into the flight? People are getting mad at this point because they want in, and they know they don't have much of a chance.
I did not.
cant wait for the next flight maybe ill get lucky this time!
Really would like to be a part of a flight. Here's hoping!
MP3MAN04 wrote:
Mash3054 wrote:
flighting is Bias and BS
They "WANT" in. No one is entitled a flight position. It is a chance to test the game of bugs and issues over getting the chance to play the game early. I haven't had the chance to flight and I'd say I am just as excited for this as anyone else. But it's life, sometimes things go your way, sometimes it doesn't! No point getting 'mad' over not getting in. Just acknowledge the fact that you most likely won't get to play the game till it launches. And you know what? That's okay. Just be happy the game is coming at all.
ReachTea wrote:
Mash3054 wrote:
ReachTea wrote:
Actually - that's a part of our process. At the end of a flight we revoke keys.
Hello! I am new to the Halo Insider Program. I am particularly interested in the MCC Insider program because I have owned the MCC on Xbox for quite some time now.

I have a couple of questions:

1) I am obviously signed up for the Halo Insider Program, however how do I go about being apart of the MCC Insider Program? I want to be helping and playing MCC and their developers as soon as today!

2) I have submitted all of my PC's hardware information through DXDiag. I have also register MCC as an interest of mine. If I can't start playing ASAP, when could I expect to receive an invite (if one at all)? How long does it generally take?

Thanks,

HydraShok9

Alienware R3 15
GTX 1070
HydraShok9 wrote:
Hello! I am new to the Halo Insider Program. I am particularly interested in the MCC Insider program because I have owned the MCC on Xbox for quite some time now.

I have a couple of questions:

1) I am obviously signed up for the Halo Insider Program, however how do I go about being apart of the MCC Insider Program? I want to be helping and playing MCC and their developers as soon as today!

2) I have submitted all of my PC's hardware information through DXDiag. I have also register MCC as an interest of mine. If I can't start playing ASAP, when could I expect to receive an invite (if one at all)? How long does it generally take?

Thanks,

HydraShok9

Alienware R3 15
GTX 1070
1) Since they are currently only flighting for mcc depending on if they're doing xbox or pc flighting for mcc and if you're opted in to the pc or xbox flights then you will be invited to flight for mcc, however atm no flight is being done when the next one starts you will either see an email with an invite ( if you get accept that is, only a limited amount get invited each flight) or a post on postums Twitter, or a post on this forum.

2) When flightings are done is all up to the devs, last one was quite recently and they did say that they're thinking of doing another one in the near future but it could also be month(s) until the next flight.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone recall the mandibles of the helmeted elites clipping through their helmets? I just remembered this only occurred during the elite character model died in both campaign and multiplayer.
Look forward to halo on PC, i sold my xbox a very long time ago...to better a graphics card when i bought my gaming pc....i long for halo so bad! the memorys i have had playing halo 1 with my friends will always be special to me. Didn't realize how much i miss halo, until i heard about it coming to pc...im jonzin for it!! GL
thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6