1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Thank you very much for the details. there to follow the pending. Excelent brother.
Thanks for the heads up. I really look forward to testing out all the builds. I plan on logging as many hours as possible as quickly as possible. It's like a dream to test Halo Reach builds for PC. I have a lot of fond memories from Reach. It's honestly still my favorite game of all time for PvP.
flighting is Bias and BS
You seem to post an awful lot of negativity.
Can’t post anything positive until I see it.... I been burned too many time by this franchise since 343.
flighting is Bias and BS
You seem to post an awful lot of negativity.
Can’t post anything positive until I see it.... I been burned too many time by this franchise since 343.
Well how is it "Bias and BS" to be exact?
I feel you 343, knowing when you're ready for the next move is crucial for a great succes.

I want to tell you magnificent success with letting us know how it's going and what the plan is (very neat)
I would Love to help test Halo MCC. I have tested for Blizzard for years with World of Warcraft and StarCraft 2. I can't wait for MCC to launch.
Best of luck guys. Can't wait to appreciate your art!
Stays strong guys!
I'm excited for my Xbox flight.
Thank you for the details. Still patiently waiting. I can't wait to try this.
Put me in coach. i hope this will eventually bring halo back to the competetive scene, on pc!
Thank you for the update! How can I help?
If it's Halo, I want in >.>
I finished the fight a while back, multiple times. I'm ready to finish it again and also multiple times.
I can't imagine how it must be to be sitting in 343 studios working as hard as ever to move Reach to PC as fast as possible, and still see people complaining and whinging on the forums about how long its going to take. Some of them even saying to take as long as they need but hurry up in the same posts. We wish you devs the best of luck and mind while taking on this awesome task for the Halo fans.
I get it though. I too want the best experience they can provide and avoid a second MCC launch disaster... but on the other side I'm starving for a game like this with a decent playerbase to really pump some hours into ;p I just usually don't vocalize my opinion on it at all since I know I'm going to be waiting some more either way.

In the end I'd rather be bummed by delayed launches but to have the game impress people right from the start than not!
I’m excited to play halo on the pc for the first time and I’m ready to provide information that can hopefully make peoples pc experience better
I’m excited to play halo on the pc for the first time and I’m ready to provide information that can hopefully make peoples pc experience better
I am also excited. I have been a huge fan of the Halo series for so long. I'm ready for the PC version.
Me too, I buy xbox one s only for MCC and Halo 5, I'm so excited to play on PC!!
Fingers crossed for the flight invite! 4th time is the charm.
Hey Postums, just got my flight notification for multiplayer.
Any chance i can swap it for the xbox firefight flight instead. 😀 if not, cool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6