OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Thanks for letting us know We really appreciate the effort you are putting into this!!
I'm flighted this time for Xbox. I am anticipating when it will finally drop and we can begin testing.
when will i get invited to the flight?
when will i get invited to the flight?
If you have sign up already, verified your email and chosen to take part in Xbox flights then check your email now as there may be one waiting for you. Make sure and check your junk / spam box in case it landed there. If you don't have an email then you haven't been invited into this flight
I have been greenlit to download and participate now. Looking at what is offered, I am very excited.
Once again, another flight I didn't get chose to take part in. I really hope I get into one of these flights soon.
This is way more complicated than what I thought it would be.
Deleted old mcc insider, downloading new one as per email instructions. Forgot how big the dl was, looks like ill be missing the first night. 🤔
Anybody on and playing yet?
I was waiting for updates, thank you.
i have the old build of the insider. I have xbox insider hub but i do not see the new mcc flight... I don't understand, did i just not get invited? That would be silly, i've been an insider and i've played a lot of reach.
ELZIDARE wrote:
i have the old build of the insider. I have xbox insider hub but i do not see the new mcc flight... I don't understand, did i just not get invited? That would be silly, i've been an insider and i've played a lot of reach.
If you haven't received any emails about being accepted into the current Xbox flight (check your junk / spam box to be sure) then no, you won't have access to this flight. Not everyone is guaranteed to get in and participation in previous flights isn't always a guarantee that you will be in the next one.

If you do have the email then all the information you need to find and download the build can be found in there and on the Halo Support website.
I’m pretty sure I got an email it’s why im here now but when it launches how will I know it’s ready and how do I join
I’m pretty sure I got an email it’s why im here now but when it launches how will I know it’s ready and how do I join
If you have received any emails about flighting in the last 2 days, all the information you need to download and install the build can be found there along with links to the Halo Support site
Thank you for this bit of info. I’m really sad I didn’t get into the flight again.
ELZIDARE wrote:
I have the same issue. I checked the Xbox insider hub to opt out of the halo insider program and I don’t even see an option to do so. I even have the old build of MCC insider from December. I’m quite frustrated.
As I noted above, you need to have been specifically invited to this flight to participate. Once you are invited you are added to a whitelist, this allows you see the MCC Insider option from within the Xbox Insider Hub app. If you aren't whitelisted, you won't see it. Old MCC Insider builds from last year are irrelevant now and, per the information 343 has released, should be deleted from your machine now as they are no longer usable.

You also need to make sure you are using the correct gamertag and that you registered and verified your email with the new Halo Insider program that launched earlier this year: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
Ok question - I received the 2nd email with the directions to enroll and download the Reach beta however I cannot delete my old MCC Insider build (the one that was like 87 gigs from 2018), only uninstall. I have followed all the steps in my email and unenrolled from the previous Insider flight, hard reset, etc. but I do not have access to the new flight. For a minute last night I DID see the 45 gig download but now nothing. It's listed in the Insider Hub but when I go to install, it's the MCC build from last year. I feel like a -Yoink- 😂 What am I doing wrong?! TIA!
xbleux wrote:
Ok question - I received the 2nd email with the directions to enroll and download the Reach beta however I cannot delete my old MCC Insider build (the one that was like 87 gigs from 2018), only uninstall.
Delete / uninstall is the same thing :)

Have a read over my post here and see if it helps you:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/support-forum-for-mcc-reach-flight/a8cc4ac3-0ee9-4877-b19b-7e9b358a624a/posts?page=1#post4
stckrboy wrote:
xbleux wrote:
Ok question - I received the 2nd email with the directions to enroll and download the Reach beta however I cannot delete my old MCC Insider build (the one that was like 87 gigs from 2018), only uninstall.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/support-forum-for-mcc-reach-flight/a8cc4ac3-0ee9-4877-b19b-7e9b358a624a/posts?page=1#post4
I figured delete and uninstall were the same thing. Haha

Ok, I'll give those other steps a whirl and see what happens. :) Thank you!!
<p></p>
stckrboy wrote:
xbleux wrote:

IT WORKED! Thanks again! :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6