3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 25
Can't wait to test it out!
Keep up the development! Considering the great filtering for the insider program, its safe to say a large portion of the community thank you for transparency and we also understand the process enough to not be agitated by this news. We're excited to tag along on this journey and to help you make this game the best it can be for the pc community!
Can't wait for Reach on MCC!
I can't wait to participate in contributing to the halo community when the flights begin
Can't wait to try it
does anyone know when they are going to be contacting us about the first flight and how to participate?
does anyone know when they are going to be contacting us about the first flight and how to participate?
The plan right now is still targetting the end of this month, but that could change
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING POINT IN MY VIDEO GAME CAREER!! THANK YOU 343!! Yall Da BOMB~~!!
My body (and gaming rig) are so beyond ready I'm fit to burst!!! BUT please take all the time you guys need so we can all enjoy this properly for years to come!

PS: I wanna be one of the first ones for flighting!
I'm so keen to experience it all over again. Cannot wait, thank you 343 for this.
Thanks for the update. Being transparent is always good, and the community will understand any drawbacks that happen. We all want this to be a beautiful game on both PC and Xbox. Keep working hard, we love you guys for the hard work and dedication being put in. <3
As long as you're working hard and making sure you're releasing the game at it's full potential, take all of the time you need. Can't wait!
Thank you.
Keeping the build stable is what counts. Take as much time as you folks need. Thanks for the update!
Good news! Be sure to take your time and don't rush anything!
Take as much time as necessary. The way I see it, I've already waited so many years for a new PC Halo game. What's a few more weeks or even months?
As someone excited enough to Google "halo pc" nearly every day and a player of the original Halo CE on PC everyone involved with this project has my sincere gratitude. I played halo on PC with a xbox controller (to the dismay of any of the PC multiplayer community that I got teamed with) that I modded myself so I could keep up with my buddies that I LAN partied with (which was on console) before I could afford an xbox. I can't wait to get back in the fight on mouse and keyboard (and a worlds better gaming rig rather than the Dell laptop I had in HS) and a special thank you for being so open with all of us.
My Halo hype level has definitely declined over the past few days, so much that I actually started playing other games again so these are great news, just what we needed. :p
Will we be able to stream the flight if we get selected?
I love you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 25