3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 25
CHEWM0NSTA wrote:
Will we be able to stream the flight if we get selected?
They do not like recordings or screenshots of the flights unless they give everyone permission to do so, but otherwise no.
I do like open dialogs. We just need to make sure the hype train doesn't get started too early/get too much momentum so that it doesn't start running out of steam too early. I'm fine with delays, just maybe don't be like star citizen and let us play the game for years with lore building only to not have something that deep. I feel like that would take a lot of effort to do though with a game that has already come out.
Very useful information, thanks for sharing
CHEWM0NSTA wrote:
They do not like recordings or screenshots of the flights unless they give everyone permission to do so, but otherwise no.
These flights will not be under NDA, so streaming is allowed
CHEWM0NSTA wrote:
Yes
Really looking forward to these flights! Haven't played Halo in ages since I've moved to PC from console, and I especially can't wait to touch down on Reach again!
Thanks for the update! Super excited!
I neeeeeeed it. I hope that I get to be part of the flights. I won’t even turn on my Xbox, and play reach right now because I want it on pc. My Xbox one is back in its box put up on a shelf. Please help us all out. I’m sure a lot of people even refuse to play consoles. Granted I still use my glow xbox one controller on some pc games, but that’s very rarely.
Appreciate the update, thanks ske7ch!
I would love to get some action. Would be really cool to be able to give some feedback and contribute to a better game experience for the rest when it releases. Really hope I get chosen.
I can wait
Can't wait to hear more news about the PC build of MCC! Makes me even more hype fo rit!
It's great to have such transparency. Happy to hear how things are going.
Good to have an update, thanks guys, man im so excited, I will be ready at all times!
The info is greatly appreciated, glad to have the opportunity to help the team.
Streamable <3
Take your time, a polished or delayed game does better with time. We can wait more for a while.
Halo Cong to PC is going to be very, very complicated.
So relax and enjoy what your doing. Don't burn yourselves out, alright? Nothing as to come in an instant, time is needed.
do not worry, we all know that the work that comes will be something wonderful. I hope and do not make the same mistake as HALO TMCC at the beginning in xbox Strong and greetings.
I'm ready to join the fight, Spartans never die!
stckrboy wrote:
CHEWM0NSTA wrote:
Yes
AWESOME
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 25