3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24
NO. Not cool...
Just kidding. Everyone is kissing your as# to try to get into the 1st flight. I figured I'd "approach" the "brown eye" at a slightly different angle.....I DO want to play though...just saying....
And ALL that good stuff they're saying plus 10 compliments about your appearance!!!! Oh Sorry, I just dropped a $100 bill, would you mind "cleaning" that up for me???
Thanks for the update.
Where can I find that Reach MCC screenshot?
Thanks for the info really appreciate it! :D
I think we would all rather wait longer to receive a better experience in the end than to have it be rushed.
Take all the time you guys need.
Dysipel wrote:
Is the PC version of Reach the only issue? If so, will there be a console flight first or do you plan to release the flights on both platforms simultaneously?
Im guessing they’ll probably release both simultaneously as it might be annoying to analyse feedback from the console flights and prepare the first pc flight aswell as after all it is the same game and although it’s pc and Xbox if issues do arise it may be more to do the fans itself than what it’s being played on (of course I think they’ll be issues concerning if it’s on Xbox or pc but I hope you get what I mean) I am intrigued to see if they run them at the same or different times though.
They are going to do the Xbox flight first then pc.
No NDA + Streaming allowed sounds interesting. Either way super excited!
So so happy to hear my favorite halo is coming to mcc and you guys are working so hard to make us fans as happy as possible. You guys take your time and do what you have to do while I fight with these Grunts and Elite on MCC Halo CE on LEGENDARY difficult ,mission 4 ( OH BOYYYYYY!!!)
SHOT54 wrote:
Dysipel wrote:
Is the PC version of Reach the only issue? If so, will there be a console flight first or do you plan to release the flights on both platforms simultaneously?
Im guessing they’ll probably release both simultaneously as it might be annoying to analyse feedback from the console flights and prepare the first pc flight aswell as after all it is the same game and although it’s pc and Xbox if issues do arise it may be more to do the fans itself than what it’s being played on (of course I think they’ll be issues concerning if it’s on Xbox or pc but I hope you get what I mean) I am intrigued to see if they run them at the same or different times though.
They are going to do the Xbox flight first then pc.
Quote from Ske7ch: "Last week I indicated that we would likely lead with Xbox One over PC due to it being slightly ahead but as of this week I'm not so sure that will be the case. This project is fluid, with a lot of dependencies and pieces in motion, so things are bound to shift back and forth as we inch closer to the first external flights."

They currently don't know which platform will be the first to begin flight tests at the moment.
Weve waited this long, chief can wait a bit longer to get the job done!
I actually love how honest this post is, you admit there are currently issues and how you're intending to improve on them. That feels very human in a world of corporate robot speak.
How to mcc insider? :(
Just kidding. Everyone is kissing your as# to try to get into the 1st flight. I figured I'd "approach" the "brown eye" at a slightly different angle.....I DO want to play though...just saying....
"Kissing his as#"? I call him Gratitude... We don't want the same error to happen in PC, I am talking about the big flaws that came when Halo TMCC just came out or do you want to be sold again a defective game? If I'm not chosen for the flights anyway I'll be able to play once it leaves ... Leave toxic for when the game comes out. At least appreciate that they have the courtesy to notify if there are problems or not, there are few developers who are aware of their community.
How are you all determining the flighting? I signed up on day one for Xbox flighting and this week for PC. I have Halo MCC Insider on my Xbox now. And I am on Xbox Insider Beta Ring member. I also own every Halo game to date. But I am unaware if the flighting is based on pre user experience or Xbox live age or first come first served, or something more complex. Or is it going to be a different set of algorithms? Or simply a name from a hat situation? I have <1 year on live. But been playing halo since 11/15/2001. (Six years old. First video game I have ever played. Been hooked ever since! 😍) or are we getting details in that regard later?
The excitement levels are increasing~!
"Ola amigos! Obrigado pela informação. Falo aqui do brasil e estou ansioso para jogar Halo no PC. Um forte abraço a todos!"
Hello friends! Thanks for the information. I speak here in Brazil and I'm looking forward to playing Halo on PC. A big hug to everyone!
Really excited 👍👍💜💜
thanks for the transparency. take your time and get it right. we will live.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24