2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 25
i'm not exactly having high hopes rather than i expect the full MCC on pc to come out in 2020, but it'd be great if we get to halo 2 this year
Charging for the campaign and firefight bug not the multiplayer? I had to rebuy ODST for the MCC but I have to buy Halo reach's Campaign and Firefight, the reasons I bought it to begin with? I know it has nothing to do with this post but it really bothers me thqt I paid for the campaign of ODST and am still waiting for firefight but I have to pay for a campaign and firefight but not a multiplayer component for a game I bought the hour it was available in 2010? Either add the entire game as a free update or make it all paid DLC, that is mostly just my OCD but I never liked multiplayer much and the multiplayer I do like is co-op campaign, Firefight, and Invasion. To me the campaign and multiplayer should be a free update while halo reach and ODST Firefight is paid dlc. Yes that is just me and I am not a game developer but it does bother me a lot. Also, I want to see the original halo 4 and 3 armor customization be added into them in Halo MCC since Halo Reach is having its original customization system brought over, I think the other game should get the same treatment just to be fair. And maybe Halo reaches Forge can also get some extra features added in from Halo 5. Again this is just me and this is me really wanting to see the MCC be a perfect earliest near-perfect collection of all the Halo games, but I'm not super bothered by that and that is just the way I would handle things but again I understand that you guys at 343 probably have a budget limit and I know that Halo infinite is also in development so naturally you guys would be spread a little thin and I also like I said before know that you have a budget you are limited by. But still, I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out and if the MCC gets mod support I'm going to crack those game codes open like eggs and just go to town on it. Anyway, I apologize for the somewhat random rant but i hope you guys do at least give it mod support on PC, give halo 3 and 4 their original customization systems on MCC, and add ODST and reach firefight for a cheap price, by cheap i mean no more than $20 but i know that I don't run Microsoft or 343 nor do i know anything about game development but I just wanted to say these things because i don't want another broken game...... I just don't want this to get screwed up, this needs to be perfect and after the MCC launch in 2014 and the Halo 5: Guardians (of the galaxy) failure in 2015, I'm scared that I will be disappointed.. I truely do wish that this will be released and i will see you've done what i wanted and more and that I was worrying for nothing but I'm unsure, maybe the flighting will ease my fears once it starts. Nevertheless, thank you for keeping myself and the rest of the MCC insider community updated and I hope you all blow it out of the park.
We <3 you i343!
I'm ready to play it now. I don't mind using a separate window to rebind keys. You guys are being slow for no reason.
Super excited, thanks for the updates!
You guys take whatever time you need. I would rather a working game than one with many bugs.
Come on now, we don't have all day. You guys knew it was going to be complicated when developing Reach for PC. Why all the sudden shock? The new studio that is responsible for ironing out this game for PC has experience with coding PC games, how come these "minor bumps" are causing such a huge hiccup in development? April is supposed to be the month that we get to play this game. Don't say you're optimistic about it getting released this month either, you don't have a clue about what the studio behind this is doing. Leave your feelings to the side and just give us the cold facts. This blog post is pretty much saying that we're going to get flighting for Reach on PC in May...
We'll be waiting for It! We waited for ages, we'll wait a few days! You are maiking a great work developers! Keep like this!
How to mcc insider? :(
You can sign up here :)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
How are you all determining the flighting?
Each flight will likely be targetting specific things, so the criteria for each flight can often change. It's not one set thing that you can have and the length of time you've played Halo won't really matter. Getting perspective from a variety of different Halo players, old and new, is always valuable.
I'm willing to wait any amount of time, to play my favorite game franchise on my preferred platform,
I can’t wait for this to drop
I want to be in the flights so bad but delays right off the bat are bad signs
Thank you for the update! Do what you gotta do man :)
thanks for the update
Thanks for the update!
stckrboy wrote:
How to mcc insider? :(
You can sign up here :)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
How are you all determining the flighting?
Each flight will likely be targetting specific things, so the criteria for each flight can often change. It's not one set thing that you can have and the length of time you've played Halo won't really matter. Getting perspective from a variety of different Halo players, old and new, is always valuable.
Thank you!
Excellent news. I really can't wait to play Reach (and the whole lot of Halo MCC) on PC. Since moving to main on PC, i've been waiting on an opportunity to play Halo on PC and this sounds as if it's closer than i could dream. Im off work currently so hoping the flights are whilst I am off as they will get my undivided attention (if selected) Keep up the great work
I want to be in the flights so bad but delays right off the bat are bad signs
I beg to differ... it is a good sign! If they release it now, we will be mad at them for a bad release. If they catch the majority now before release (no NDA docs will be signed. So we can stream the builds if we want) we can show the public how great the game is! Show it now and people will lose interest right away. Patience is a virtue!
Super excited!!
Excited for the PC release. Can’t wait!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 25