3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 25
Can’t wait to play reach again.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Can’t wait to play reach again.
I am seriously considering booting it up tonight
Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait to try out what you have prepared for us.
Spoiler:
Show
Very much ready for this!
Can't wait to be able to test it!
I play Halo Reach on the daily to try and rank up, I'm so close to reaching General Grade Three.
Cool, I'm anxious to put my hands on the keyboard and mouse to kill some aliens, just like on Halo PC years ago
Thanks for keeping us posted!
It's cool. Take your time to get each title right.
When the fighting begins, is this the best place to talk about it?
Will be waiting patiently
Thanks for the update 😍
when reach came out initially in 2010 I remember getting home from school spending 10 hours straight everyday for 3 years playing online, custom, forge, firefight, the whole package with friends some, still in touch, others lost to time creating priceless memories. As I grew older I started to switch from console to pc and It was for the most part the best decision I ever made and would make again in a heartbeat but I would long to recreate the same experience I had playing reach. So when I heard the game was getting a pc port it's not an understatement to say it brought me pure genuine joy. Now comes the time to get a hold of what's left of the old squad back together because after all We've still got a fight to finish!
Ya quiero que empiecen los testeos ùwú
Pulling this off, no, pulling this off well would be such a boost to 343 and the community image of it. Halo has always been such an amazing part of my childhood, and to see it come to PC for the first time in years is better than the combination of all my christmases together. I feel as though the longer I write this, the closer halo will be to release. Literally cannot wait to see this completed guys. I -Yoinking!- LOVE YOU 343!
It is spectacular to know all this information at first hand.
although I am eager and willing to try and be on one of the flights, but the most important thing is that they take their time and do things in the best way, that we are surprised and fall in love with the game that made us dream from childhood and grow up to what we are today
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 25